What's new

Official Paintball Thread

bigpoppi18

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are any other players out there. I'm head out to get some practice in today for upcoming psp events and I am dieing to talk some paintball.

It doesn't matter if you just play woodsball with friends every now and then or if you're a die hard tournament player that goes to war every weekend. Lets get some discussions going guys!

I play paintball but only as a hobby. I can't really imagine myself being all aggressive and competitive while playing this. That's why I don't join tournaments. It's super fun, though ;)

I have never played paintball, I really, really want to try but I'm scared cause one of my friends was badly injured in an accident whilst playing. How does the professional type stuff work? You buy your own guns and ammo and things like that? You just have to get a team together and play or what?

I play paintball but only as a hobby. I can't really imagine myself being all aggressive and competitive while playing this. That's why I don't join tournaments. It's super fun, though ;)

haha i hear ya bud! I was playin today seriously losing my mind becuase this one guy would not call him stuff out. Its pretty hard to not get carried away and be too aggressive when you're being shot at though. All i all it's my favorite sport by far. No other sport offers the same type of thrills in my opinion. I strongly recommend that everybody should play at least once in their life.

I dont play a whole lot, maybe once a weekend, but i do own all my own stuff any hope to get sponsored if i can. Right now im just playing for the fun of it.

I played only once and I liked it but in my city it's just too expensive because we only have one paintball-field and they can do whatever they want with the prices...

Fun sport... but Airsoft is cooler!

haha i hear ya bud! I was playin today seriously losing my mind becuase this one guy would not call him stuff out. Its pretty hard to not get carried away and be too aggressive when you're being shot at though.

Well, maybe the level of aggressiveness and competition depends on the people you play with. As I play with friends who are complete wuss and don't take sports seriously, I haven't played paintball with fire in my eyes, if you know what I mean. Haha! :D

Back