What's new

Oh man, what a day.

Clars

You don't have to pay full price to dispose of pro
PF Member
Reaction score
Leaving work now to do errands. Have 28 Covergirl coupons to use up. Wish me luck!

Good Luck!

No problems using the last of mine today....hope the same for you

Clars - that's a good problem to have! Hope you had luck - i took the rest that I had to Kmart per Peggy's thread.

I used 5 of them at Target today to get some nice overage towards a few things I needed. =) It was fun to get free stuff and extra money towards the milk I had to get.

Clars - that's a good problem to have! Hope you had luck - i took the rest that I had to Kmart per Peggy's thread.

I have had the worst luck with these coupons. Trying to get overage has just been a pain.

4 transacations at KMart, only 1 went completely right. 1 the kid forgot to enter my phone #, 1 the catalina machine wasn't working, 1 the glade $5 didn't print. I did get the gc each time, 3 times I got the $10 P&G, 1 time I got the $5 glade, and I have 2 turkey vouchers instead of the 4 I should have.

Went to CVS to try and use up the last of them and had I known how that was going to go, I would have used them all at CVS.

I was able to use them all up, so it's all good.

Kmart sucks! That's why I have been dragging my feet to drive out there. I used up all my CG coupons at Walmart, Target and Jewel today. Got some overages at Jewel towards deli meat and some expensive deli cheese for DH.

Kmart sucks! That's why I have been dragging my feet to drive out there. I used up all my CG coupons at Walmart, Target and Jewel today. Got some overages at Jewel towards deli meat and some expensive deli cheese for DH.

Walmart has played the "face product" dance with me, Target has screwed all of my overage attempts lately. At least at Kmart, I didn't have trouble getting overage.

CVS turned out to be the winner of the evening.

Walmart has played the "face product" dance with me, Target has screwed all of my overage attempts lately. At least at Kmart, I didn't have trouble getting overage.

CVS turned out to be the winner of the evening.

The DeKalb Walmart will do anything you put on your face, but limit 4 per shopping trip. But I was able to do 2-3 rounds of 4 coupons each trip and gotten cash back.

I actually bought mostly the $4.24 Mascara at Target since DeKalb Jewel is out of them, got a little bit of overage with the $1/2 TQ found in this week's RP.

Back