What's new

Oh Oh.... I gotta cramp in my toe!

Penis craps? Isn't that known as gonorrhea? :shifty:

Have you ever turned your head and gotten a hot ****ing firey cramp in your neck? I ****ing hate that. I had that happen this morning. I went to fix some coffee, and the cat lunged into the kitchen, and I turned to look at her silly ****, and my neck was instantly on fire. OMG I hate that.

crampskn4.jpg

BitterPen said:
Have you ever turned your head and gotten a hot ****ing firey cramp in your neck? I ****ing hate that. I had that happen this morning. I went to fix some coffee, and the cat lunged into the kitchen, and I turned to look at her silly ****, and my neck was instantly on fire. OMG I hate that.
I haven't had that happen in a long time. I hate that too, just doesn't feel right

I had a cramp so bad in my calf once I almost cried.

I woke up at 5 AM and stretched...then it started. I tried to get up and walk it off, but that didn't help. So I just stood still and it "shaked" itself away...

I've had broken bones, major surgery, boils, poke myself with needles 4 times a day...still that's the worst pain I've ever felt.

Matt said:
I woke up at 5 AM and stretched...then it started.
Exactly the same way it happened to me.

I found out that to make it go away you needed to stretch the muscle (exactly what you don't feel like at all) so basically stand up and put weight on the front part of the foot and keep the calf muscle stretched.

Still the whole calf muscle still hurts for a couple of days afterwards.

Luckily I haven't had that for many years now *crosses fingers*

Martin said:

I found out that to make it go away you needed to stretch the muscle (exactly what you don't feel like at all) so basically stand up and put weight on the front part of the foot and keep the calf muscle stretched.

Yep, I heard potassium is good for preventing pulled muscles/charlie horses. So, I eat a lot of bananas and drink a bit of water before bed, seems to help a little.

An old lady told me once that if you put a bar of soap under the sheets it helps to prevent it too. Never tried it, but it sounds like an old wives tale to me. lol

I just ate a banana and 2 rice cakes for breakfast..... after I sober up a bit I'm gonna have a delicious bowl of Ramen noodles! :p

I found out the hard way that those nocturnal calf cramps can cause you a lot more pain in the long run if you don't do something to fix them. As I posted above, I wound up with plantar fasciitis, which I found out from my podiatrist can be caused by overtension in the calf muscles. They pull against the heel which overextends the muscles and connective tissues connecting your heel and the ball of your foot. Basically you wake up in the morning and can't stand to put your foot on the floor. The only thing that works to solve it once it gets that far is ibuprofen, stretching, good arch support, and time. I had it for two years and just got over it about three months ago. Eat your potassium and do your stretching before it gets that far!!!

I went to a podiatrist because I thought I had broken my foot again. The pain was that bad........

Discord said:
Penis craps? Isn't that known as gonorrhea? :shifty:

I've rolled over on my **** once. Usually as soon as I wake up from sleep, I'm WIDE awake, but I had taken a Lortab and I was groggy. Rolled over and "bam!". I thought I had left my cell phone in my pocket...

Matt said:
I've rolled over on my **** once. Usually as soon as I wake up from sleep, I'm WIDE awake, but I had taken a Lortab and I was groggy. Rolled over and "bam!". I thought I had left my cell phone in my pocket...

I can only hope the lortab dulled the pain a bit............

That damned toe cramp hurt so bad, I've eaten about 15 bananas in the last couple of days! :D

Discord said:
That damned toe cramp hurt so bad, I've eaten about 15 bananas in the last couple of days! :D

I have a banana for you, but I don't know what it tastes like. My guess is it tastes like sweat. :huh:

:p

I guess potassium suppliments would help too, just in case you get tired of getting gas from all of those bananas. I fart up a storm but I eat 'em, anyway.

Martin said:

When I used to get muscle cramps in my calf I could actually feel the muscle "balled up"....felt like the size of a golf ball (the knot). My first instinct is/was to try to work it out, with my hands...sometimes actually hitting it with my fist, in order to stop the spasm. Thankfully one day a trainer told me the way to get it to go away was indeed to stretch the muscle...which is the last thing you think you would want to do when it happens, like you said.....I have not had one in a few months....:mellow:

Matt said:
I have a banana for you, but I don't know what it tastes like. My guess is it tastes like sweat. :huh:

icky icky goo! :eek:

I really didn't foresee a thread about a cramp in my toe running 4 pages! :p

If it had been rectal cramps it would have been 20 pages by now.

Back