What's new

Ok Extreme Couponing has REALLY got me pissed NOW!

I hate that show and I hate that stupid Marcal coupon!

The only store around here that carries Marcal is Ultra and the one by me holds to that "Limit one per person" on there. A long time ago, I tried to buy 2 in one order when my DS was with me and they said I couldn't because he was not a person. I said "Really and why not" and the cashier stammered and said "Well, when they say person, it really has to be an adult paying customer ..." I asked here where it said that on the coupon and she said "Well, that's what they meant."

Wow, I didn't know that all cashiers were mind readers too and know exactly what Marcal meant to put on their coupons.

I will NEVER step foot into an Ultra. Just thought I would put that out there. I HATE that store!!! :ranting:

I will NEVER step foot into an Ultra. Just thought I would put that out there. I HATE that store!!! :ranting:

I don't like them either but when they have grapes for 0.68 per lb and bananas for 0.18 per lb (couple weeks ago) ... I do cave and stop in for the cheap stuff! :surrender:

We should call the company that makes Marcal and ask them if their ok that someone used 240 coupons at ONE time. :snicker:

Looks like someone beat me to it with NO reponse back from the company at all. (They ONLY responded to the poster after Joe) Guess they ONLY reply to certain posts on Facebook??

Report/Mark as SpamJoe Mannarelli
Are you ready to watch Extreme Couponing next Wednesday when someone buys 240 paper towels with your coupons?

<LI id=stream_story_4ea08e50c60677789051877 class="pvm uiUnifiedStory uiStreamStory genericStreamStory aid_Array uiListItem uiListLight uiListVerticalItemBorder" data-ft='{"src":9,"sty":100,"actrs":"589509069","targets":"69910681997","pub_time":1319116765,"fbid":"10150411052811998","s_obj":26,"s_edge":1,"s_prnt":8,"ft_story_name":"StreamStoryCreateGeneric_WallPostStreamContent","mf_objid":589509069,"object_id":"69910681997","page_id":"69910681997"}'>Report/Mark as SpamJill Williams
wow i just went to your site and didnt realize you had a green tips that is so usual in so many ways i did not know you could Buy a reusable bottle this is so awesome ,also make a difference area is so cool i will keep looking on your page to learn more help tips to become a more helpful person for sure thanks marcal for all you do

Maybe IF the company doesn't pay the store for ALL those Marcal coupons and they have to eat the loss they will be sorry they accepted them.

Here I sit and have to let some of my Marcal coupons expire because I'm not at the store that carries them enough to use them up in time since it's limit 1.

That's exactly what happened to me too, for the same reason. I watched the show last night (for the first time in ages) and couldn't believe it when she said she was going to buy that many! :ranting:

Looks like someone beat me to it with NO reponse back from the company at all. (They ONLY responded to the poster after Joe) Guess they ONLY reply to certain posts on Facebook??

Report/Mark as SpamJoe Mannarelli
Are you ready to watch Extreme Couponing next Wednesday when someone buys 240 paper towels with your coupons?

Report/Mark as SpamJill Williams
wow i just went to your site and didnt realize you had a green tips that is so usual in so many ways i did not know you could Buy a reusable bottle this is so awesome ,also make a difference area is so cool i will keep looking on your page to learn more help tips to become a more helpful person for sure thanks marcal for all you do

:hiya::hiya:

In case you were wondering the post was only 25 minutes ago, the last time they commented was 7 hours ago. My guess is that PR works only 9-5 there so they are done for the day but feel free to comment and get some activity on their page.

:hiya::hiya:

In case you were wondering the post was only 25 minutes ago, the last time they commented was 7 hours ago. My guess is that PR works only 9-5 there so they are done for the day but feel free to comment and get some activity on their page.

Oh ok sorry. I don't do much with Facebook. :redface:

How many years ago? :lol: I started about 2 years ago and I feel the same way you do!!! I hate the ones that watch this stupid show and think (here in IL) that someone is lying to them about coupons not doubling here. Or not figuring out how to or what to do until they get to the register and think its someone else fault for not doing thier homework. Well let me do it for you. NOT!!!

Wow...these hormones must be getting the best of me today:lol:.

I totally agree...I must first say the store sometimes has internal issues with some of the promos..it happens :pout: However I can't tell you the number of times people buy the WRONG items...WRONG size, WRONG product, WRONG number of items, ect, ect...Then they complain that it's somehow my fault they didn't get the instant savings, or catalina. Please do your homework or just ask the service desk for the list BEFORE you buy your items :surrender:

I am playing!

Just think how exciting it would be for viewers, a typical Jewel etc shopper would get at a typical or worse store (not your store Barb or the other lucky ones here). The shopper frustration, the trying explain and to use coupons they are entitled to use (not even bordeerline), the 20+ minutes at customer service, the say nasty employees who hate couponers etc. It would be cancelled instantly. :ranting:

I just read that article linked at jill's

I really really really think the corp people are just That stupid TO Think people wouldnt notice policy chnages for the shows purposes

They probally cant believe all the backlash they get--kind of like when your kid comes to you with a face full of chocolate and swears to god they didnt eat any....

Back