What's new

Okay, what's your favorite type of game?

How should I go about this?

• They're family. They have to be in the wedding party.

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • It's your decision. If you don't feel close to them, it's enough for them to be guests.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RGP rocks!
espeicially Fire Emblem for Gamegoy Advance!

****, this thread is two years old!
I'm glad the Mods are on top of things here. Jason, you'd better keep them in line....

Anyhoo....RPG: Metal Gear 1-2-3. Splinter Cell 1-2...and beyond!

I also enjoy playin' with myself. :eek:ddgrin:

Mine would be FPS games. Especially:

1)Half Life 2
2)Counter Strike Source
3)Day of Defeat Source*

*Yeah I know it's not out, but that looks so <insert bad word here with ing at end> awesome!

Platformer. They are the most fun out there. And Sonic CD is still awesome.

FPS comes in second place.

My favorite DOS era FPS is Descent, my favorite new-era FPS is by far and away Half-Life 2.

Current (MP) Games in play:
BF/DCX (SW) (RtR)
BF2 DCON
COD-UO
MOHAA Spearhead (yea, still)

Single Player: Restarted FarCry

RPG would be my first choice.

A close second would be RTS and Minesweeper,

/me heart minesweeper.

I actually love all the genres described in the poll, but my most loved in probably FPS. There is the aiming, the speed, the strategic side to it. It's all good fun and really gets me going when I'm on a roll.

I also love RTS although I don't play so much of it at the moment. It's a great type of game to go for, as it gets you thinking a lot in terms of strategy. It's basically battle of the strategies, but it also depends on how fast you are and such.

I'm a fan of Turn Based Strategy - die hard for Civilisation (all versions). After that I'm definately RPG then RTS. I love old style arcade games - have been loving the new versions of Mario for Wii. Then comes beauties like Mahjong, Solitare etc. I also rather like FPS although I'm terrible at them, and I must admit, aside from Wii Sports, I am NOT a sport game fan.

Back