What's new

OKJT is moving and so am I

DannyGKaraoke

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
As of this weekend I will no longer fret over possible theft of possessions as I will be moving by myself to another apartment. Money will be tight for a couple of months but I should be able to have extra money by June.

I couldn't find a place I could afford and keep paying the rest of my budget on my limited income until now.

Good for you Danny. No one should have to leave in fear of their stuff being stolen every time they leave the house. It'll be tight for a couple months but you'll better off.

That is a relief to hear. Congratulations on your new move.

Good for you Danny. No one should have to leave in fear of their stuff being stolen every time they leave the house. It'll be tight for a couple months but you'll better off.
No doubt, I'm getting ready to get a new place and this is my biggest fear that it won't be secure. :(

Just took my first and biggest step. Gave away my cat since there was no way to take care of her and meet the bills.

Best of luck on your move! You're doing the right thing for yourself- there's no reason in the world that anyone should have to live with the fear of their things getting stolen when they're not home.

Sorry to hear about the cat, though! :(

The cat is in better hands. I really know nothing about caring for a cat. Just to change the litter and feed them.

such good news Danny...I have been worried about your situation. Make your new place your castle I know you can do it. Sorry to hear about having to give away your cat...I'm sure you found it a great home

Update. Couldn't find a place I liked yet that I could afford so another month where I am at.

please be extra careful for this next month Danny.....hope you find a great place that you like and is easy on your wallet soon

Well the jerks managed to sabotage next month as well. I don't have the gas this month to look for a place and I was gonna check out a place that was within my budget tomorrow. I am getting sick of these people. Almost makes me want to chance running out of gas to look at this place.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

As it is the State has decided not to pay my Medicare premium anymore so Next month instead of having 1000 I'll only have 682 to work with. I hate this recession and the state balancing their budgets on the least able to afford it.

Well I think I have found a place. The roommate seems to be alright. It's in a nice neighborhood so I don't have to worry about breakins.

Well I thought I was done with the thefts but Weds night They took both my home computer and my show one. So I am back to disc based karaoke. Thinking of hanging it up since I don't have access to 6000 of my songs anymore out of 8706 songs. It would mean selling my system. The good newsis I am moving tomorrow.

Moved over the weekend. Took two days of running between the two places but it's done.

Back