What's new

OMG this looks delicious!!

OMG that looks heavenly! MIL asked me to bring something chocolate for Thanksgiving and I wanted to use one of the many mixes I have, but didn't want anything plain. This could be the perfect thing!

I am afraid to look. I'm starving and I'm having surgery at two so I can eat anything I will have to look when I get home.

I am afraid to look. I'm starving and I'm having surgery at two so I can eat anything I will have to look when I get home.

Sorry if I missed a post about it, but what kind of surgery? Hope everything goes smoothly. :)

as soon as you can eat--open the post!

good luck in your surgery--I hope you can eat By thursday!!

Sorry if I missed a post about it, but what kind of surgery? Hope everything goes smoothly. :)

Nope, Didn't post - it is Carpel Tunnel - I had to spend $200 on Dictation software so I could still be on the computer! (Not only for this but for work too, at least thats my story)

THanks for the well wishes

Nope, Didn't post - it is Carpel Tunnel - I had to spend $200 on Dictation software so I could still be on the computer! (Not only for this but for work too, at least thats my story)

THanks for the well wishes

Oh yikes. Good luck. :)

This reminds me of the Derby Pie we ate at a swanky Kentucky country club when I was a teenager. It was made with bourbon, which I didn't appreciate nearly enough at the time!

Yummers! If anyone makes one, please post a review. Maybe I will make this for Christmas:)

I think all of the pies might be contaminated.

Please send all of your pies to Me for further consumption...I mean testing! :lol:

Back