What's new

On demand...

Holy crap! It is already 3:30! OK... so y'all are what I would imagine a crack pipe to be for me today.

I got no work done at all! Just been chattin CW up in PM's and publicly. As stoopid as it may sound... Even during all the crap, I missed y'all! I was needing my peeps up here for support and didn't have y'all.

She is very healthy! Thank God! No prenatal vitamins or doctors visits. Getting induced b/c of pre-eclampsia and hyper thyroid...
She is a miracle baby.

Did I mention how edible she is? :giggles:
Amazing miracle that the baby is healthy. :)

OK, now I'm going to be a bit of an **** [yes, I can take the flack], how could your dd not know she was pregnant? And once she found out, why the hell didn't she go see an ob-gyn immediately? Hadn't she ever heard of prenatal care? I'm glad she's moving back in with you because she doesn't have a lick of sense & that sweet little baby needs proper loving care.

Congrats!!
Glad to hear baby and mama are doing good...and grandma!!

Georgie, get to work your beautiful precouis GD is coming home. :)

So happy for you babe!!! We will have to schedule a day at the zoo so we can all see her. Maybe in a month or two.

oxoxoxo

OK, now I'm going to be a bit of an **** [yes, I can take the flack], how could your dd not know she was pregnant? And once she found out, why the hell didn't she go see an ob-gyn immediately? Hadn't she ever heard of prenatal care? I'm glad she's moving back in with you because she doesn't have a lick of sense & that sweet little baby needs proper loving care.

Not to be a ****, but I have a friend who didnt know she was pregnant with her SECOND child UNTIL her water broke. She didnt even change clothing size. Sometimes there are no signs, even when you know what to look for. Cut her some slack.

Holy crap! It is already 3:30! OK... so y'all are what I would imagine a crack pipe to be for me today.

I got no work done at all! Just been chattin CW up in PM's and publicly. As stoopid as it may sound... Even during all the crap, I missed y'all! I was needing my peeps up here for support and didn't have y'all.

We missed you too Georgie! (this place went a little nutso recently:surrender:)

:huggy:

I have my doubts... Here's what we were told...

Weight gain... She thought it was from her thyroid... Doctors said it's possible... I say bull$hit! There is a difference between FAT and a basket ball! But, she's never been preggers... so who knows.

No period... Said her period has always been off and on b/c of thyroid... Completely valid... Mine is too.

Said she took an at home test and it came up negative... Doctor's said b/c of the hormone levels... It is completely possible and maybe even likely.

Baby moving... She said it really wasn't active until she actually found out & that is why she went to a clinic and they told her that... yes, she was preggers.... Again doctor's said completely possible b/c of the thyroid.

With every argument I came up with, the doctors said it was possible.

I still think she is full of $hit... But right now... I gots bigger fish to fry. KWIM?!

She claims she didn't know til the begining of June. I don't believe her... And why did it take you a month to call someone for help?! Last Monday was the 1st she saw a doctor & was sent to the ER immediately because of her BP.

I have my doubts... Here's what we were told...

Weight gain... She thought it was from her thyroid... Doctors said it's possible... I say bull$hit! There is a difference between FAT and a basket ball! But, she's never been preggers... so who knows.

No period... Said her period has always been off and on b/c of thyroid... Completely valid... Mine is too.

Said she took an at home test and it came up negative... Doctor's said b/c of the hormone levels... It is completely possible and maybe even likely.

Baby moving... She said it really wasn't active until she actually found out & that is why she went to a clinic and they told her that... yes, she was preggers.... Again doctor's said completely possible b/c of the thyroid.

With every argument I came up with, the doctors said it was possible.

I still think she is full of $hit... But right now... I gots bigger fish to fry. KWIM?!
Yup, but again glad the baby will be where you can keep an eye on things.

So glad you decided to share this with all of us on cw....you have a lot of support here to help get you through this demanding/stressful/exciting time!

Yup, but again glad the baby will be where you can keep an eye on things.

Which of course is the important part....

Which of course is the important part....
That and maybe making sure the surprised baby momma gets some better birth control & educated about bc and the importance of prenatal care. This baby is a healthy miracle, not all are so lucky.

That and maybe making sure the surprised baby momma gets some better birth control & educated about bc and the importance of prenatal care. This baby is a healthy miracle, not all are so lucky.

I don't think it's a matter of education... your VERY well educated about BC by the time your 19. Between school, friends, doctors and lets face it her mother is GEORGIE!!! :lol: It's a matter if getting her to commit to one of the many BC's out there and not start spitting kids out like an "Octo-Mom"....:bee:

I think now that Georgie IS involved there will be alot to change in her daughters life... maybe BABY will make her grow up! Worked for me...

What a blessing... so beautiful. Oh the smell of baby is WONDERFUL!

What a blessing... so beautiful. Oh the smell of baby is WONDERFUL!

I'm glad we're finally talking about a nice smell and not about the smell a dog's anal glands produce. :atcw:

congradutions on the beautiful baby girl. Glad everyone is well!!!

congrats! Awesome that she is coming home so soon. I had to read it twice. So many preemies have to stay in the hospital for a while. Have fun with the new baby!

Back