.yaps,you're right nanang,,
.I also like nico robin, ,

gustiiman said:
i like all they

because they are NAKAMA

but i prepare to Sanji

he is black leg

.I like Sanji when he was fighting CP9 and if was arguing with Zoro , , :D
.are you really like one piece gustiiman??

i vote for nami. i just can't forget nami sexy face and angry face.. wkakakak :D

Jandra said:
i vote for nami. i just can't forget nami sexy face and angry face.. wkakakak :D

.thanks for vote Jandra , , :)
.Jandra,are you like one piece too ? ?
. I also like if Nami was angry, his teeth like saws , , :D :D
. very funny , , :D :D

yeah i like one piece, last time i see they already gone out from big navy head quater "forgot what that name". white beard is dead, black beard had white beard ability. don't know how that story going on. make me curious..

I don't like one piece, I tried watching it once but I thought it was so stupid it wasn't worthy of me watching it LOL

Just my oppinion though

no no no .. one piece is not stupid anime.. it have a lot of possibility. hmmm.. look like Heroes serial on anime. Make me curious about what gonna happen later, the possibility. but if you don't like it maybe it's personal thing. so what u usually watch for anime or maybe cartoon ?

Jandra said:
yeah i like one piece, last time i see they already gone out from big navy head quater "forgot what that name". white beard is dead, black beard had white beard ability. don't know how that story going on. make me curious..

last episode of One Piece to tell the team Mugiwara and Jinbe located on the island mermaid, fight the new Fishman pirates led by Hody Jones, son of Arlong,,
Monkey D Luffi now also been able to control the haki and ability member of Mugiwara Pirates more greater , , :D
Jandra, You should read the latest comic , , :D

Mumups said:
I don't like one piece, I tried watching it once but I thought it was so stupid it wasn't worthy of me watching it LOL

Just my oppinion though

yap,no problem, everyone is different favorite , , :D

i mean last episode i watch (anime) hohoho..
so they already at mermaid island, i need to update..
btw i don't like reading manga (comic) .. prefer anime. :D

well it's kind of confusing to choose between the great 3 (luffy, Zorro, Sanji) i like them all because they're so powerful and really change a lot in terms of power after 2 years
but i think i'll pick Zorro as my favorite because i always like character with sword

I like peace because one is funny but I do not like because sometimes a lot of talking

Jandra said:
i mean last episode i watch (anime) hohoho..
so they already at mermaid island, i need to update..
btw i don't like reading manga (comic) .. prefer anime. :D

.untuk animenya belum sampai di pulau mermaid, baru menceritakan luffy yang dilatih oleh Silvers Rayleig di amazon lily , ,

emzal said:
well it's kind of confusing to choose between the great 3 (luffy, Zorro, Sanji) i like them all because they're so powerful and really change a lot in terms of power after 2 years
but i think i'll pick Zorro as my favorite because i always like character with sword
.I also think that Zoro is the coolest character ,right , ? ?
pemudakunir said:
I like peace because one is funny but I do not like because sometimes a lot of talking
.although sometimes there is a long speech but still funny, different from the manga the other,
.for example, dragon ball,the conversation make me bored

it is also true, if one peace always insert a funny scene at a crucial moment, he ... it makes me laugh

well. i read the manga but i don't watch the anime
yeah zorro become really cool after 2 years, i would really like to know what happen to his eye

Back