What's new

Osama bin Laden is dead?!

phio_chan

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well, I saw in the news today that Osama bin Laden is now dead. What do you guys think about it?

Personally, if it means that the number of terrorism attacks would decrease, I would feel glad. I admit that I dislike him for doing such crazy things, killing so many innocent people... That's too evil, in my opinion.

Im glad they found him but they should have locked him up, instead they shot him without giving him chance to surrender.

Thinking about it again, would he really surrender? I don't think he's the type to surrender. Maybe he would kill himself in return, who knows? But there's still rumor that he might not be dead, that the photos were fake, right? Oh, well, I hope for the best.

Im glad they found him but they should have locked him up, instead they shot him without giving him chance to surrender.
If they locked him up, he would of just received multiple **** beatings from various people locked up. He's better off being dead anyways, he's rotting in hell, where he belongs.

If they locked him up, he would of just received multiple **** beatings from various people locked up. He's better off being dead anyways, he's rotting in hell, where he belongs.
He would've been made Pariah the big evil US locked up our leader it probably would've led to more attacks, IMHO.

He would've been made Pariah the big evil US locked up our leader it probably would've led to more attacks, IMHO.
I think the same way you do, because his people would attack us to try to get him free from the prison. I don't know why they held Sadam so long though, they should of killed him too when they captured him.

Back