What's new

Other Worlds than ours

Naiwen

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you believe in it? I do...

Well let's put it this way, "World" doesn't necessarily mean life.

However, if you refer to our planet and human life as the "World" then yes I do believe in other Worlds beyond ours.

No-one has explored the entire Universe and therefore no-one can assume we are the only World in existence.

Are you asking is there anyother world for the human to live ?

Nop, just other worlds.

Ms Naiwen said:
Nop, just other worlds.

It may exist according to the theory that " the size of Universe is unknown".:thumb:

As Gamer put it perfectly, man haven't traveled or get to know about other worlds. So there might be many..

It would be quite amazing if there were especially if there were civilizations like the movies have.

kingcool52 said:
It would be quite amazing if there were especially if there were civilizations like the movies have.
Well, not impossible, eh? What do you think?

In terms of other planets, I do believe that there is life and possibly other civilizations on other planets; in terms of other worlds on earth, there could possibly be other worlds that exist, yes. There could be underground worlds that we are not aware of, or subterranean worlds beneath the ocean floor that we have not discovered; I really do not believe that we are the only civilizations that exist in this universe.

Me neither. I'd hate to think we are the only ones with technology.
I think in this other world: there would be more advanced high tech stuff like:
ways for the "beings" to teletransport themselves.

I believe there's more out there, the universe is a big place.

I'm sure there are other worlds with intelligent life, yes. Whatever you believe as to how life came to be on earth, it would be rather silly to think that the same thing hasn't happened somewhere else in the universe. This whole, monstrously huge, seemingly unending universe just for us? It's absurd! There must be life elsewhere, we just don't have the technology to reach or find it.

Back