What's new

Owen Wilson…best actor?

T

tomdunn422

I’ve only seen a few of his movies so far (Rushmore, Wedding Crasher, Zoolander), but I’m really turning into a fan of this guy. They interviewed him in playboy this month and I think his best line was when he compared picking up women at weddings to fishing with dynamite (unfortunately for my single, female friends he wasn’t a guest at our wedding!) From a female’s point of view, he’s a pretty smart guy with lots of great points for the single men out there. Anyone else like him, or catch this interview?

Katy

I saw him in Behind Enemy Lines and I thought for an action film he did a decent enough job. I also saw him in both Jackie Chan films Shanghai Noon and Shanghai Knights. He definitely fits comedy more easily than drama. I can't remember the movie he starred with his brother Luke Wilson (my memory is drawing blank....)....will have to look it up, but I saw him in that as well. He does stand out because of his unique nose and that is what I think grabs the attention of women. I cannot say much about him other than I've met his brother Luke. Maybe I can draw more to your discussion after meeting Owen possibly.

True, he's better suited to comedy. As for the one with his brother, I think it was The Royal Tenenbaums.
I especially liked him in Zoolander. Ben Stiller and him are a good pair, I usually like thier movies.

I haven't seen that Royal movie. I looked it up it was Bottle Rocket.

ohhh, that's where he got his start, isn't it? i still haven't seen it

i think he's pretty good. My husband likes him a lot...which is weird because he doesn't like anyone! :tongue:
But I think he's pretty hot too so that helps! :nod:

I think he is a good actor. He is really funny and does better in comedies. I thought he was good in Shanghai Noon.

Back