What's new

Pain

BrianH

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Lol you know what hurts? Having two crates of restaurant glasses slide onto your finger from a side with it's razor edge crate and cutting half way down into your finger! And you know who's typing with only 9 fingers? Me :(

ouch! yesterday when i was moving, i tried to pick up a 35 pack of water when it slipped and took a piece of finger skin with it

Hehe same terrible luck. Must have hurt a lot. I know this one did.

I went to hop out of my car from the back while it was moving and got my foot caught under the back wheel and the bitumen and tore all the skin of the inside of my keel. Hurts a lil bit 0_o

Ouch.. Three years ago I snapped my arm :) My wrist was beside my elbow and needed surgery.

dude that's disgusting. i've never broken any bones but i've pulled more muscles than you could believe!

Ouch....

Man you guys have quite a few stories....LoL

That bit about your arm? That had to look bad on your end...

Once....at band camp.....................ok wrong kind of stories. LOL

I once spilled my dr. pepper all over my new house carpet. I cried for two days, I did not even get the chance to finsh half of the can, and it was ice cold, and it was the last one and I has just got back from volleyball practice!!! Man I was angry. That was a painful experience of mine.

Meh...I had a wisdom pulled the other day. Not as much pain as expected, but it srill hurt a little.

Meh...I had a wisdom pulled the other day. Not as much pain as expected, but it srill hurt a little.

Back