What's new

Pandemonic Gallery

Pandemonium

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So! As some of you might know, I am an artist at heart, and I live for drawing. I have chosen it as my career, and although I am conscious of the risk this is, I certainly know that I am capable of doing this. It is not without insecurities though, but then again, everybody faces doubts and fears.

musaranho.png

Alright so this fellow here is a shrew, which I drew for 'Creative morphology'. It is made on a black scratchboard, and if you scratch it with the proper tools, you get to the white layer under it. So basically, it's drawing white over black. I can't begin to explain how much I loved doing this. :3

daenerysandaryaportrait.png

Game of thrones fanart, with two of my favourite characters (Arya and Daenerys Stormborn) :D they don't really look like the actresses but ohwell, I never did studies of their faces before this.

ocococ.png

A peek at my sketchbook? This is where I lay off most of my ideas; where the creativity flows out without any rules. This is a character of mine which I dearly hold onto (some of you might know him as well). :)

92805084.png

This is REALLY old (2009?), but I love it still. It is supposed to be a character of mine from the game "Dofus", by Amakna (oh how I miss this game!)

eporaqui.png

A random WIP of mine. Studying hands is important :)

nomlf.png

My sketchbook back from beginning of 2011. My first Moleskine ;3;

More soon! I hope you like it :) Feedback is always appreciated.

Manohman, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this thread. Your work's wonderful, Pan! :D

Your art always is sooo beautiful it makes me cry!!
It's totally understandable to have insecurities, but YOUR ART IS FANTABULOUS. SERIOUSLY.
I especially love the detail you put into the colored pieces. Hell, all your pieces are detailed! Oh goodness!

I am so jealous of you right now. You are so good!!!

Thank you Lauren<3!
And thank you Abdullah akjsdhkajdh your words touch me very much so~ MAY GOD HEAR YOUR WORDS :p

996860_10151454632710544_899490325_n.jpg

first tries with watercolor. I actually quite enjoy this. Yes, me, the person who loves drawing in black and white. o.o
None of these were referenced.

1372238633-zebra.png

It still needs some more work but this is basically it. One of my final-final works for 'Creative morphology'.

Exams, y u no end ;_;

I'm so jealous. :eek:mg: Your work is amazing! I love the zebra! :aww: Gimme your art skills!

90% of this one is done. It still needs the cleaning part and more details on the corners so it doesn't look so clumsy. *sweats*

1372362091-6270555e.png

1373022068-7050559.png

Final work of watercolor
A lion cub, based on a picture I took myself It was a bit of a pain in the **** at the beginning but I eventually had fun with it!

Those are fantastic, the finger with the ring on the hand is a little odd, though.

The most artistic thing I've done is one of those scratch boards that has the image you need to scratch already on the black.
That, or colour-by-numbers...

Back