What's new

Paris Hilton Appreciation Thread!

You don't need meds to be normal.

Sorry, but you don't.

Meds should never be a subsitute for it, nor an excuse.

I completely agree with that, Nightwolf.

Apparently her parents had her put on meds for ADD when she was 12. (That's what she effectively said in Larry King interview recently.)

So she couldn't concentrate in school. I mean, which kid can?? Then I should've been put on ADD meds as well. :lol:

It's addictive, and you can't simply stop taking these meds once you've taken them for a couple of months. And she took them for 14 years!

I've been on meds for a couple of weeks last year for burnout syndrome. And I was **** glad when I had no more pills!! But it was an interesting experience nonetheless. It is mood changing and all.

I hope Paris can stop taking her meds someday. I doubt she'd suffer from ADD as an adult.

I completely agree with that, Nightwolf.

Apparently her parents had her put on meds for ADD when she was 12. (That's what she effectively said in Larry King interview recently.)

So she couldn't concentrate in school. I mean, which kid can?? Then I should've been put on ADD meds as well. :lol:

It's addictive, and you can't simply stop taking these meds once you've taken them for a couple of months. And she took them for 14 years!

I've been on meds for a couple of weeks last year for burnout syndrome. And I was **** glad when I had no more pills!! But it was an interesting experience nonetheless. It is mood changing and all.

I hope Paris can stop taking her meds someday. I doubt she'd suffer from ADD as an adult.

*shrugs* there are a lot of adults who have ADD. People dont usually just stop having it, but they may learn to manage living with it

Back