What's new

Pastry

Monster

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
Look at this pastry from a local bakery. It's tender and soft, and you can lick the pudding in the middle! :drool:

Attachments

• 20-06-07_0953.jpg
    20-06-07_0953.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 30
haha, my grandmother used to work at a bakery, it was amazing. I'd stay at hers when I was younger then go see her at work and get free goods, it was always nice and warm and properly cooked!

I assume from the description of this cookie that you have eaten it. So how much does it cost for a dozen cookies?

He-he! Monster, it's a breakfast time ... gimme that piece of pastry! And don't lick pudding in the middle! :nod:

I assume from the description of this cookie that you have eaten it. So how much does it cost for a dozen cookies?

Oh, I wouldn't call it cookie. It's actually quite big. The plate is about 8 inches in diameter. I was full after eating one of them. My brother brought four of them this morning, I don't know how much he paid. :)

I like the shape of that thing! :)

haha, my grandmother used to work at a bakery, it was amazing. I'd stay at hers when I was younger then go see her at work and get free goods, it was always nice and warm and properly cooked!

Bakeries rock! :)

If you ever see a German bakery, try some of the bread varieties, like rye bread and wheat / rye misc bread or onion bread or potato bread or the multigrain types. :)

There's nothing like fresh bread and butter combined with a good cup of coffee! :)

There's a local bakery back where I grew up that's been around for 80ish years.

Still the best baking I have ever had in my life. And I've been all over this country. :tongue:

I miss that place. :(

I've been to one in germany, dear god do they know how to cook! =D

That pastry doesn't look bad, but personally, I prefer pain au chocolat. A girlfriend out in England (met her on another website) turned me on to them. Super simple to make and oh-so-yummy for breakfast.

ah pyxi nice to see someone turned you!

There's alot of stuff over here that I love, recently gone off chocolate. Mostly I've been eating these bread rolls with jam in them. No not crossants. Just bread rolls. French I think?

That's kind of funny, Night. I had to make my own breakfast rolls for the weekend and since I was out of chocolate I tossed jam in them. I was lucky to get two as mr dragon & the little one decided they were better than what I brought for them!

Back