What's new

People who piss me off: another senseless rant

Actually, I am a Yankees fan haha. Not to be a frontrunner, but because the first ball game I went to was a Yankees game, I used to collect baseball cards from the team. No beef against the Sox though. You gotta have balls to love a team that always gets so close to winning the series, only to fall apart at the end.

i like a few yankee players,but hate the whole empire of yankee land

Celebrities,

just generally...like what the hell they are constantly over our screens, the internet, for doing **** all!

Married for days then having it anulled, doing drugs. Just **** off will you, I don't care about you at all.

Anyone associated with the Calgary ****ing lamers (Flames). Except for Martin Gelinas. He's cool.

anybody who uses the word 'heck' when they want to show emphasis, or would otherwise swear. same for 'dang', 'darn', 'frick', 'crap', and any other english word that tries to get a swearing idea across without actually being a swear word.

if you want to avoid offending somebody, swear in another language. if you just want to show emphasis, just swear! if you don't you look like a darn sissy when you dang well say these fricken words.

Some people don't like to swear and even more so don't like to think they're offending anyone. There are certain words that REALLY offend me, and without displaying a list of them, MOST peole are already aware of what they are. In fact, Choscura I believe you yourself used one - it begins with the letter "c". BAD WORD. Should NEVER be used in mixed company. EVER.

oh ****, I almost said that one in my last post!

thanks for the heads up!

People who swear for attention.

There's this guy in my class, who swears for attention, actually he does anything for attention.

But he swears when theres no need, I'm constantly telling him to shut up. I don't want to hear bad language constantly.

I tried telling a lecterer but nothings been sorted, but hopefully he's been kicked out now.

Loud, obnoxious people. They speak to hear themselves; they get a sense of validation knowing that everyone has heard them. Unfortunately for them sometimes when they're heard, they're ignored.

Back