What's new

Percy Jackson Series

StevenF50

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
http://rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/percy-jackson-olympians/

Hello,

I have read all the Percy Jackson books twice and they are pure win! If you liked Artemis Fowl then this is the book for you! It's funny at times and sometimes you just don't want to stop reading it. Rick Riordan made the book so you feel as if your there with them! I like how he makes it seem that maybe Greek Gods are real. Holy Poseidon the books were great. So go out there and get it now!

Thanks.

I didn't just read them, but during the school year last year I read them... They were all good books I didn't like take notes type but engough to get the points for the book.. Because I needed AR points, but I didn't get what they were point about them. They were good books, if you haven't read them I think you should read them.

Psssh, who reads books? :D

I read enough at school and online, no need to read anymore. ;)

I was forced to read 2 of them at school, and they were actually pretty good. The plot was nice and the character development was good. I'd read the rest if I had time.

I fall asleep whenever I read a book, hence I don't do it. =p

Read all of them, great books and i agree, they make you feel like your in the story ;)

Honestly, I didn't really find the series interesting. It was funny at times .. Kind of.

Kyle said:
I fall asleep whenever I read a book, hence I don't do it. =p

That's a nice method to fall asleep!
Would be very useful for me!

Sleep is for NOOBS! XD
Besides, i'll stay up all night and stay up all day. Then sleep the whole day tomorrow, pft. It work's itself out ;o

Ya I dont like to read books, but our school does this program called AR (Accelerated reader) and you have to have so many points by the end of the sisemster so I have to read them or else I wouldn't get a good grade. But please try and stay on topic you guys.

Man Reading is cool if the book is gud. But I mostly download stuff online.

Read all of them, great books and i agree, they make you feel like your in the story :)

I have read the 1st and 2nd book. OMG EPIC WIN! I actually wrote two book reports about it for school and recieved a HELLA lot of extra credit. Should of seen the look on my teachers face! :p

One Suggestion

I have a suggestion for you Frost. You should create a TV section so people can talk about the latest shows. Up to you but it would keep the movie section uncluttered.

Sounds good. I'll put it on my list of things to do an hour. Right now...xbox lol.

Isn't this supposed to be in the Forum Expansion Section?
Oh well, I love the idea.
Love to discuss that Young Justice, Game of Thrones, etc.

Well the forum is still so young that's it's cool. Besides I moved it and I did it wrong. lol.

Edit: Yeah We'll add a TV section.

Back