What's new

Peterson attorney quits

Maybe he just got tired of defending his guilty **** and decided he'd had enough of Peterson's slimy demeanor.

Re: Peterson getting sentenced today!!!!!!!

No new trial for Peterson and sentencing is about to start per Craig Wall a reporter for Fox Chicago. Let the jerk rot in jail. Too bad no more death penalty.

Peterson only got 38 years. Such an injustice to Kathleen and Stacy.

Peterson only got 38 years. Such an injustice to Kathleen and Stacy.

Wonder how soon he can get out for "good behavior" which in his case means not murdering ANOTHER wife? :snort:

He hasn't been tried for Stacy yet.

In my secret dreams....now that he is safely tucked away...someone that knows SOMETHING....enough to find her or bring him to justice will now feel safe to sing.

Wonder if the **** could get some kind of bullshit deal if he said "I'll tell ya where Stacey is if....."

Saw Brodsky on WGN this morning. You could tell how frustrated he'd been with Peterson. The guy just would not shut up. They'd carefully choose media outlets to allow interviews, and then Peterson would just shoot his mouth off any time a camera got near him.

Brodsky made money for an interview ($10,000). He was part of the game now that he lost he is going to move on write a book, blah, blah, blah.

Each time I see a picture of Drew Peterson, I just want to physically throw up. Something about his expressions alway make me sick to my stomach.

I hope that he stays in jail and he NEVER gets out!

Saw Brodsky on WGN this morning. You could tell how frustrated he'd been with Peterson. The guy just would not shut up. They'd carefully choose media outlets to allow interviews, and then Peterson would just shoot his mouth off any time a camera got near him.

I saw this on WGN too! He pretty much said yes when he was asked if he thought Drew was guilty...

Peterson ran that whole trial. Hope he rots in hell.

I hope he gets shanked in prison 6 months before his release and that it turns to an antibiotic-resistant infection that brings on unbearable pain and they amputate in effort to save his life and hes a miserable vegetable for a bit and dies slowly, gasping for air.

I hope he gets shanked in prison 6 months before his release and that it turns to an antibiotic-resistant infection that brings on unbearable pain and they amputate in effort to save his life and hes a miserable vegetable for a bit and dies slowly, gasping for air.

wow, ..........don't f#%@ with MrsRed I guess??????:hurt::hurt::hurt:

Nice....throw in an awesome nurse who is a little stingy with the morphine!

Now that this case is over they are going to concentrate on Stacy Peterson and Lisa Stebic. They too need their day of justice.

:lol: Tell us how you 'really' feel, mrsred!!!! :lol:

...did I mention, If mrred needs a place to stay for any reason, he can stay down here!!!! :giggles: :flowers:

Back