What's new

Petition to Rename OT "Dog Lovers' Forum"

I know right?! This place has been slow lately and when we do get a thread it's about dogs. I'm fine with that obviously, but I wants mores threadeses! lol

**** Mrsmom, I figured you'd be the first one on here to blast me for my sarcasm. I was expecting to be called a **** or a heartless animal hater or something.

I figured (ISO) drama....did I help!?!?

Nah, I could probably use some meds, more in the recreational sense -not cuz of any kind of major psych issues... ISO drama is a pretty good diagnosis though... kind of bored on the couch after a fun, long weekend. Guess I'll have to tuck my tail and go to bed.

**** Mrsmom, I figured you'd be the first one on here to blast me for my sarcasm. I was expecting to be called a **** or a heartless animal hater or something.

Why?

Well, I already posted about my rude in-law drama, which was a dog-related thread, but not really a dog lover's thread. Other than that, pretty much all I've got is what it's like to live in a town of approx. 300 people (where mail isn't delivered to anyone's house and we walk to the post office every day), how everyone here dries their clothes on a clothesline, and how much I miss shopping at Jewel. Yep, my life is pretty boring, but it's really kind of nice...very calm, a much slower pace, which I'm really appreciating right now.

Well, I already posted about my rude in-law drama, which was a dog-related thread, but not really a dog lover's thread. Other than that, pretty much all I've got is what it's like to live in a town of approx. 300 people (where mail isn't delivered to anyone's house and we walk to the post office every day), how everyone here dries their clothes on a clothesline, and how much I miss shopping at Jewel. Yep, my life is pretty boring, but it's really kind of nice...very calm, a much slower pace, which I'm really appreciating right now.

Darling I would LOVE that life! I'm so happy for you that you have such a peaceful life.....I pray for that too. :)

wish I could find a less harsh, less chemical alternative to bathing my dog when he has allergies :(

OOOOOOOOOH! Do you live in Mayberry??? It sounds wonderful
daydreamin.gif

Rename OT to dog lovers forum?

Are you high girl???

e1672457-51af-4bd3-aaed-5faecbe35e9f.jpg

Back