What's new

Petition to Save Mt. Dew LiveWire

Silverstrand

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
A petition has been started by Sean Aikins to try to convince PepsiCo (the bottling company that makes Mountain Dew and other products like Pepsi) to keep LiveWire past it's expected "end" of summer 2003, when it is scheduled to be retired... Are you a fan of Mountain Dew LiveWire... sign the petition!

I love mountain dew but i never tried livewire

It's kind of like orange soda with a citrus kick and it's loaded with caffeine of course. Honestly, it's not a whole lot different than any other orange soda, but it would be a sad thing for it to go since it IS still a good orange soda. Makes a darn good 7-Eleven Slurpee too! :D

I liked it a lot actually. I'd buy it occasionally if it were to stick around.

Originally posted by ziroi
Makes a darn good 7-Eleven Slurpee too! :D

o ya. we dont have 7-11's here. but when i was in boston i obught at least 14 of those slurpee's.

Hmm...I worked in a supermarket during the summer and unusally I have never seen anyone buy a bottle of Mountain Dew Live Wire. I wonder how it tastes, I always wanted to taste it.

Here's a drink I really enjoy -- Sprite Remix, but too much will just get you sick, badly!

I love Sprite, but was unimpressed with remix.

I love Sprite, AND I was impressed with Remix. ;)

Anyway, Livewire may not be gone forever. Just like many special limited time offers, it could be a test by the manufacturers to see how the consumers respond to it. If there is a big demand for a certain product, they'll stop it's special production on it's assigned date, only to bring it back again since the demand was high; thus a profit is better ensured. Many companies have done this before (Like Lays and their "Across the United States Flavors")

REMIX ROCKS!!!

LIVEWIRE SUCKS!!!

DR PEPPER RULES ALL!!!!

Thank you.....

Live Wire is great and all, but it's no Code Red. :delight:

What about Coke or Pepsi?

I prefer Pepsi because you can gulp down several shots of pepsi, but if try to chug down coke, I'll guarantee that many of you can not do it. It's just too hard for me. When drinking coke, I have to take sip by sip. 0_o Weird huh?

Back