What's new

Pets you would like to have?

Biteman

Expert Talker
Reaction score
Which pet would you like to have that you don't already have?

I know this sounds a little far fetched but...I would like an intelligent monkey and some day with some form of technology, get it to speak and act human

I would love a Golden Retriever they are so kind and sweet (My Dad had a Guide Dog named Akita and Akita was a Golden Retriever and she gentle in Nature).

I used to have a golden retriever, but I'd probably prefer a sliiightly smaller dog if I could get one. I'm also rather interested in getting either a cat, hamster or a denatured skunk. Or a ferret.

Basically i want all the pets. But whichever one has the best sense of smell would be best for me most likely.

My hubby and I have thought about getting a cat but we aren't sure how our dog would like it. She's use to getting all the attention right now. We've determined that we're going to wait to get a cat because we didn't get one when the dog was a little puppy and they were raised together.

I need more bugs. lol Yeah I know, I'm weird like that.

Someday I would like to get a dog. A black dog with soft fur

I really want a flat coated retriever some day. They are adorable and energetic, and are ideal for an active family.

flat-coated-retriever-dogs-puppies-3.jpg

I have been wanting to have an english bulldog ever since I was a kid. I find them very masculine, with visible muscles, yet charming in a way that they are polite and quiet. Although he has a gloomy face, this kind of bulldog was said to be the most sociable among the other breed. I know that they are not guard dogs which we supposed to want in our house, his stature will make strangers pause a second and take a careful look with this dog.

The reason why we did not buy this breed yet is because of how expensive this is, knowing the fact that this type is also short-lived, will just make my heart and wallet cry in the end.

Back