Pets!

Joe

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What kind of pets do you have?

A Black Capped conure named Gracie
A yellow lab named Toby

A 8 month old kitten, her name is Miney. Tabby & Calico mix.

Right now I have this little orange fish thing in a fishbowl on my dress.. i think my daughter named it fishie...

Right now I have this little orange fish thing in a fishbowl on my dress.. i think my daughter named it fishie...
lol thats real fishy of your daughter to name it fishie ;)

Lets see, I my two dobermans, Buster and Babs, and took in an eleven year old german spitz named Frosty. We had three cats, Moghli and Bell are ragdolls/main **** mixes and nyx is a solid back. Then we ended up with Elijah too who is a fat tabby.

Lets see, I my two dobermans, Buster and Babs, and took in an eleven year old german spitz named Frosty. We had three cats, Moghli and Bell are ragdolls/main **** mixes and nyx is a solid back. Then we ended up with Elijah too who is a fat tabby.
I heard main ****s can have alot of heart problems right?

I heard main ****s can have alot of heart problems right?

Generally thats due to the fact these cats get so big and are prone to obesity. Luckily mine being 50/50 they are on the medium sized scale, they are 14 months old and my male is 24 lbs and my female is 16. They will continue to grow until about the age of three so we will see what they are full size, right now though everything looks to be ok. I also watch their dietary intake and nutrition to make sure they don't get to big to fast. My last ragdoll lived to be 18 and my last main **** only 13 years. On the flip side, my black tabby only weights 7 lbs lol, shes a tiny little thing.

Generally thats due to the fact these cats get so big and are prone to obesity. Luckily mine being 50/50 they are on the medium sized scale, they are 14 months old and my male is 24 lbs and my female is 16. They will continue to grow until about the age of three so we will see what they are full size, right now though everything looks to be ok. I also watch their dietary intake and nutrition to make sure they don't get to big to fast. My last ragdoll lived to be 18 and my last main **** only 13 years. On the flip side, my black tabby only weights 7 lbs lol, shes a tiny little thing.
Ahh I see, and yea 13 is alot for a main ****.

I have 3 year pitbull named Deez and a cat named Gucci.

1tkmmf.jpg

I used to have a ****er Spaniel named Buddy, but we had to get rid of him because our backyard wasn't big enough for him. Now we have a Maltese ****zu named Bart, and we are getting rid of him soon for the same reason, because we have had some renovations in our backyard that have limited his space.

I have an 8 month old kitten called Smokey and 2 goldfish, we did have 2 finches up until Christmas but unfortunately, a mix of getting old and cold weather didn't help :(

I have a 12/13 year old cat named Mazie and a 2 year old border terrior named Bramble.

Back