What's new

Pinterest recipes

Anneburn

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
All of you pinterest peeps, I see lots of recipes pinned that look so yummy. Can we start an ongoing recipe review of the ones we have tried?

So far, I have tried:

Hashbrown ****ins---very good but needed a little more seasoning

Hashbrown ****ins with the egg cracked in the middle--very good

Roasted Parmesan green beans--these were AWESOME and I didn't even use permesan. Might cook them a little less next time.

2 minute mug brownie--didn't care for it. Too dry, but maybe better with some ice cream on top!

Cake batter rice crispy treats--Yum!

Slow cooker ribs--they were ok

Tonight I'm trying the baked chicken fajitas and sometime this weekend I'm making the French toast bake.

Your turn.....

I tried to sign up. I guess I am on a waiting list for an invite :-(

pm me your email addy and I will send you one

I am WAY TOO BUSY pinning to cook :party6:

I made a category to move things to after I've tried them. I've made at least 30 things so far....it encourages me to try rather than just pin if I can see my progress.

I made a category to move things to after I've tried them. I've made at least 30 things so far....it encourages me to try rather than just pin if I can see my progress.

Which category is it? Can't find it but could be because im on my phone.

Found them...couldn't see them on my phone!

Cake batter truffles...awesome
Italian sausage risotto...tdf

Which category is it? Can't find it but could be because im on my phone.

Found them...could see them on my phone!

I usually try to give a review in the comments when I pin there. Hope this helps!

Roasted potato stacks made in ****in tins- they were alright. Not good enough to bother making again, cutting the potatoes that thin took too long. (I am mandolin-less. :giggles:)

Penne with roasted asparagus & balsamic butter- YUM!!

Cheesy lasagna rolls w/ spinach & ricotta- YUM!!

French Onion Soup- YUM!!

Roasted vegetables- eh, so-so

5-minute coffee cake in a cup- has potential, I think I cooked it too long because it's too hard to believe it could possibly be done after 1.5 minutes (or whatever the time was) in the microwave. :p

North Pole Breakfast- reindeer pancakes- too cute!! Even DD13 smiled & she is hard to please these days.

Nutella hot chocolate- DD13 liked it, I didn't try it.

Rolls that were supposedly exactly like "some restaurant" (not red lobster.) Can't find it now, but they weren't that good.

Rainbow cake- DISASTER. Good luck if you try it. Turns out even cakes layered sideways can, and do, fall over. :dunce:

Chocolate cups made from dipping balloons in melted chocolate- AWESOME. Super easy- aside from blowing up water balloons. The chocolate melts seem to melt better than the white chocolate metls. Also made white chocolate ones & drew little snoman faces on them as marshmallow holders for hot chocolate. Too cute!! :)

I think that is it....

Tried the baked fajitas. Very good and not messy at all!

Dragonfly, am I following you? Can't keep it all straight!

Anxious to try some of the recipes. Also to busy pinning and making some of the crafts. Have I mentioned I LOVE Pinterest!!!

I'm sure they have gluten free. Definitely check it out!

Lizdoll..don't think I'm following you either. My name is Anne Burnell...look me up guys!

Anne, I don't think so. Unless your real name is Sharleen. :lol: I have no idea who that is, but I only have 4 followers. :p I'm Allison.

kaeg- they do! http://pinterest.com/search/?q=gluten+free See if you can see that. The thing with pinterest is that it's not so much recipes as it is pictures of food & drinks you will feel like you MUST MAKE and pictures of things you MUST HAVE for your home & pictires of crafts you MUST DO in order to live. :lol: *I* find it inspirationally overwhelming. :dunce:

eta- Anne, I'm floowling you now. :)

Anne, I don't think so. Unless your real name is Sharleen. :lol: I have no idea who that is, but I only have 4 followers. :p I'm Allison.

kaeg- they do! http://pinterest.com/search/?q=gluten+free See if you can see that. The thing with pinterest is that it's not so much recipes as it is pictures of food & drinks you will feel like you MUST MAKE and pictures of things you MUST HAVE for your home & pictires of crafts you MUST DO in order to live. :lol: *I* find it inspirationally overwhelming. :dunce:

eta- Anne, I'm floowling you now. :)

I just started following you Allison! (I'm Mishelle)

Dragonfly I just found you but Lizdoll can't find you.

okay dragonfly I think I am going to use that water balloon chocolate cup idea for NYE dessert!

ummm I am Lisa Olson But I think I am following most of you all already :)

Back