Playlist in Nokia smartphones

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Ever wanted to create playlist and got frustrated by selecting one song at a time and adding it to the playlist. Here is a simple solution for that. No need of synchronizing with Windows Media Player or any other player. Just follow these simple steps to make your playlist in few seconds.

Ok here we go,

*Connect your Nokia smartphone to your PC/Laptop.
*Let the mode be Ovi Suite mode.
*Now go to the phone drive (one which lists after connecting your phone)
*Go to your music folder (either in Memory card or Phone Memory).
*Do create a new folder and put in your desired songs. (Ex: My gospel songs goes to the folder ?Gospel?)
*Then select all the songs in the folder or where ever the songs are. Right-click and you will see an option ?Create Playlist?.
*Click it and name the playlist. And it is done.
*Now disconnect your phone and go to the playlist option in your phone?s music player and check for your playlist.

Note: I have tried and it worked with any problems. If you have any queries feel free to post a reply.

Sexual Harrassment

I just spent 5 hours in the Air Force's gender neutral "sexual harassment" classes. Short story is some jack wagon in the pentagon did something stupid and now the entire branch has to spend today learning about it. From my perception....it was 5 hours of death by power point explaining how men are ****ing evil and how the world can screw you in infinite ways. Sorry if this offends.

What do you think on the matter? Yes it's a real issue....but do companies take it way out of proportion?

Frost said:
I just spent 5 hours in the Air Force's gender neutral "sexual harassment" classes. Short story is some jack wagon in the pentagon did something stupid and now the entire branch has to spend today learning about it. From my perception....it was 5 hours of death by power point explaining how men are ****ing evil and how the world can screw you in infinite ways. Sorry if this offends.

What do you think on the matter? Yes it's a real issue....but do companies take it way out of proportion?
The government made that mandatory for everyone. I had that class 2 years ago. It was an entire shift and I had a freakin test at the end of the seminar.
Sexual Harassment is what it is. It is wrong yes and most people know it is wrong. Though I look at it this way if you date a person where you are employed that can be construed as Sexual Harassment. Should people have to take a 8 hour course on it no. If you bone a fellow employee you know the risks it is your life.
If you outright just flirt on someone and they ask you to stop and you keep doing it you are the dumb one. You know right from wrong if you keep doing it then you deserve to be fired.

I think some companies do go overboard with it, but I imagine it's just to cover their asses. I've never had to go to any sexual harassment seminars, and for that I am thankful.

Bex said:
I think some companies do go overboard with it, but I imagine it's just to cover their asses. I've never had to go to any sexual harassment seminars, and for that I am thankful.
It is as you said to cover their asses, but they are required now by law to give these courses. So really they have no choice.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Frost said:

Funny how it was only about men. Woman can just as easily sexually harrass men.

Jordan said:
Funny how it was only about men. Woman can just as easily sexually harrass men.
Yeah but really if you are a man and your boss is sexually harassing you are you going to be that guy who reports it? Especially if your female boss is cute. I tell you what either way I am not going to be that man.

Chris said:
Yeah but really if you are a man and your boss is sexually harassing you are you going to be that guy who reports it? Especially if your female boss is cute. I tell you what either way I am not going to be that man.
LOL. If I had a GF at the time she would probably force me to.

However, you are probably right. If the boss was really cute and attractive I would probably flirt right back ha ha

Bahaha nice guys,

On the subject of sexual harassment seminars, at my student orientation we have a 2 hour sessions on this -_- I nearly died.

Jordan said:
LOL. If I had a GF at the time she would probably force me to.

However, you are probably right. If the boss was really cute and attractive I would probably flirt right back ha ha
I am married I am not telling my wife my boss is pinching my ****. Unless it is a guy lmao.

Chris said:
I am married I am not telling my wife my boss is pinching my ****. Unless it is a guy lmao.
LMFAO. If it was a guy I would def sue. unless it was like one of those Brother relationships. However if it is one of those bosses you just hate. ya def.

haha, that would just be awkward in all.

If I am not in prison my **** is a no go zone for men :D .

Chris said:
If I am not in prison my **** is a no go zone for men :D .
LMFAO. You have to much time on your hands :p

Even still, I think I would not want my **** for men even in prison. Howeve,r I guess I would not be able to stop them

I would never get myself into the position of being in prison lol

Nicholas said:
I would never get myself into the position of being in prison lol
Accidents do happen. Hopefully nothing will come down to it where you will end up in prison. However, if your living in AMerica, You may think you have freedom, but the government controls everything and they can do as they please.

They can put you in prison for w.e reason they want.

That is very true haha, but I doubt I'll ever do something that extreme.

My manager is a smokin hot cougar I would love it if she sexually harassed me.

sarahpalinssexslave said:
My manager is a smokin hot cougar I would love it if she sexually harassed me.
Is your manager the person in your profile pic? ;)

Back