What's new

Please help me welcome Benafan to CW!!!

Anneburn

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
She is my neighbors d-in-law and her ds is friends with my ds. Oh and she loooooooves Pat Benatar!

Please promise anything I say (esp in off topics) is not repeated to Sandy, okay! Lol

Welcome to THE BEST Jewel forum evah!!!!

Welcome benafan...tell me you haven't benefan of the cubs...

Where the hell is she??? I swear I didn't make her up! Lol

:hiya: Welcome to CW. Don't let the potty mouth language scare you off (and don't mod alert any of the posts because of it since Tazzy will just laugh at you. Yes, I almost did that my first day or so here. :giggles:)

:wel: Cubs fans are good people, eternal optimists!

:hiya: Welcome to CW. Don't let the potty mouth language scare you off (and don't mod alert any of the posts because of it since Tazzy will just laugh at you. Yes, I almost did that my first day or so here. :giggles:)

:lol:

Hello from Kenosha, WI! :hiya:

:wel::wel::wel::welcome2::foryou::welcome2::pilgrims:

you can now VOTE from your mobile phone text 100273 to Pepsi (73774)
PLEASE VOTE for my son's workshop for the disabled. From Pepsi Challenge
Please vote once everyday.
NORTHPOINTE LINK: http://pep.si/btNkMV this is a direct link. Thanks for voting.

No Anne didn't make me up :) I could't post. Looks like its finally fixed. YES I am a SOX fan sorry Cub Fans. Like Anne said Yes I am a die hard Pat Benatar fan and Blackhawks fan. Both since I was just a kid. I guess I'll never grow up.

Wow this site is something. Hope I learn the ins and outs fast.

Thanks Anne for letting me in :)
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!
B

No Anne didn't make me up :) I could't post. Looks like its finally fixed. YES I am a SOX fan sorry Cub Fans. Like Anne said Yes I am a die hard Pat Benatar fan and Blackhawks fan. Both since I was just a kid. I guess I'll never grow up.

B

I guess we'll let you stay. Only joking.:wel::hiya:

B

Just watch Fiya.....she's always taking it in.

Back