What's new

Please help me welcome Benafan to CW!!!

No Anne didn't make me up :) I could't post. Looks like its finally fixed. YES I am a SOX fan sorry Cub Fans. Like Anne said Yes I am a die hard Pat Benatar fan and Blackhawks fan. Both since I was just a kid. I guess I'll never grow up.

Wow this site is something. Hope I learn the ins and outs fast.

Thanks Anne for letting me in :)
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!
B

Yay....you're finally on!!!!! Just a warning.....they aren't always nice to newbies and their questions so if you have any ask me first!

No Anne didn't make me up :) I could't post. Looks like its finally fixed. YES I am a SOX fan sorry Cub Fans. Like Anne said Yes I am a die hard Pat Benatar fan and Blackhawks fan. Both since I was just a kid. I guess I'll never grow up.

Wow this site is something. Hope I learn the ins and outs fast.

Thanks Anne for letting me in :)
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!
B

Don't apologize, be simpathetic! Welcome and yes you will learn fast! You know what they say, Once you try CW you never go back...to full price that is!

Anneburn - Well newbies aways have the same questions. Like with the Benatar fan club we get tired of the Newbies asking the same olde questions. So I understand. Thanks for the heads up. There is so much to look at. It tough trying to find the time to really "dig" in here.

2agotoo.jpg

Are you changing your name asb? :lol:

Back