What's new

Please make it stop, even another 35 hours is too much

I havnt got one call, of corse we disconnected our home phone and all 3 cells are on the no call list

I feel very lucky - I think our phone # must be so new that it's not on the lists to get political calls yet. I don't think we've gotten any calls. And, we watch all our tv online (Netflix and network websites), so we haven't seen many commercials either. It's really nice that way because I feel it has allowed us to do actual research on candidates without our feelings being tainted by all the stupid commercials that may or may not be true.

Also, as much as I still miss the Jewel deals, I am SO HAPPY to no longer be in IL on election day. I have people to choose from who aren't just puppets of the Chicago/IL machine! Woohoo!

Ouch. I actually have two friends who work for the NRSC. :giggles: So much for the Get out the Vote effort. :giggles:

Seriously -- I don't know HOW I got on this list, but I just came home from picking up my kid at school to _two more messages_ on my machine from them. That makes 5 today so far. More like the Get Out of my PHONE effort. :lol:

seriously!!! It's not like I need help picking who to vote for this year..... pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! It has NEVER EVER been clearer before :)

Back