What's new

Please vote for my DD Makenzie

Thanks everyone sooooooo much. We just entered yesterday, but she is in 151st place of 10,164 entrants, so I am excited about the possiblity of her winning.

I hope you all don't hate me by the 21st of September, but I will be asking you all to vote daily if you can. :hides:

But I promise to only bump the thread once a day :lol:

All the info to vote for her is in my signature too, so you don't have to come back here everyday to get the info. AND it appears you get a 15% off coupon each time you vote and an entry in a $50 gift card giveaway for each day.

I finally figured it out....I need glasses. I was using a , instead of a . for my e-mail address.

VOTED AGAIN!

105!!!!

And only 1 month to go :lol: Children's place knows they are going to get their brand in the head of millions of people stretching out a contest like this :lol:

Here's your daily reminder :) Thanks to all who keep at it and everyone for allowing me to post this. She is currently in place 104, of over 11,000 entrants in just the 0-12 month contest.

Instructions in my signature.

voted :bliss:

Hi everyone,

I know it is a beautiful day and most are out enjoying it, but if you get home and see this post, please go vote for Kenzie...she actually droped down to 120 today, but I am sure when Monday hits she will be back up higher. Thanks

Instructions in my signature.

Here's your daily reminder.

Makenzie says "hi da" to all (sorry that's her only word right now, but I am sure she means "Thank you everyone")

Instructions in my signature

Back