What's new

Pocket Songs JTG082

jokerswild

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Ok I've ordered this disc from Acekaraoke for a party that just booked for this Saturday but, OMG I don't think it's going to make it here on time.... she specified the Pocket Songs JTG082 specifically for it's Moulan Rouge (sp?) tracks...

I have tons of music from the movie on other manufactures discs but, I have no idea if any of this are similar enough to the one she specified anyone know?

Pocket Songs are pretty spot on in their musical/broadway type reproductions. I know many people that prefer the Pocket Songs versions over SC, CB & other major manus. She either already knows the version and wants that specific version - or doesn't know & just wants the disc. Because she saw & wants the songs that are on it.

Jokerswild we do have a number of pocketsongs discs but that is not one of them...sorry if we had it I would loan it to you via overnight service...any chance of finding it in a brick and mortar in your area?

If all other options fail, then you may be able to get the pocketsongs version from Selectatrack as a large selection of their tracks are available digitally now.

Also I believe Pocketsongs sells their tracks directly from their website as well now if u prefer to go directly to the source.

-James

Hey thanks guys.... you confirmed what I thought too.... that the Pocket Songs versions are the best of them.... I'm going to see about individual download from their site if I can or just pray she gets her disc in time.

jclaydon said:
If all other options fail, then you may be able to get the pocketsongs version from Selectatrack as a large selection of their tracks are available digitally now.

Also I believe Pocketsongs sells their tracks directly from their website as well now if u prefer to go directly to the source.

-James

Well I did download from Select A Track.... which I'm not totally convinced of the legality of that sight however, since I do have the DISC comming I'm not so worried.... I am dissappointed in the quality of the mp3's as they are only at 128k.... but, again thankfully I have the disc comming as I will rip later at 320 and discard the downloaded files....

So I paid $29.95+$4.95 shipping + $16.00 for 5 tracks from selectatrack to get the job done total coast for this = One Happy Client, Priceless.

wow that is disappointing. the zoom tracks there are at 256 and most of the sbi tracks are too.. the very lowest qaulity i have seen from them are 192 from sunfly.. I guess the MMO people got lazy and did the least amount of work possible to have them converted.. :(

-James

I just talked with my client today and she is extremely happy I was able to get those tracks... because she hasn't even recieved a shipping confirmation from Acekaraoke yet, so there's doubt her disc will make it in time either..... So I really made her day!

Ace has always been the slowest shipper of any of the companies I use. It may only be by 2 to 3 days slower but that can be the difference between getting it for a show on time or not having it until the next week. I use them but not for anything I am trying to get by a deadline.

Back