Web Browser?

• Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mozilla

• Other

• Total voters
i like the way toaster strudels taste more, but poptarts are easier (you dont even have to heat them up)...hard to say

Mmm...I'll have to agree with Gina. Pop-tarts...take a package and go! But toaster strudel tastes a little better, and it's gooey and flaky...

Uh, anyway, I like Poptarts the best!

Niether, I would prefer the one an only "Eggo waffles"

Leggo my Eggo!!

Yea I have had pop tarts since I was like 5 but I recently discovered toaster strudels. If you aren't a lazy **** like me toaster strudels are better, but if you are like me its easier to just get pop tarts.

Toaster Strudel for life man! Pop Tarts are nasty and taste stale.

hey harry - love your sig!! (im a HUGE deadhead!)

never tried toaster strudels but pop-tarts are a real treat in my house hold. they rarely get into the cart never mind the house.

Thanks a lot nemanex. I also love the dead, infact, I am listening to uncle john's band right now :) BTW, check my location in my profile.

Toaster Strudel. They ownz teh poop tarts! pwnd kthxbye

Wow James, repeating threads from other forums eh? I cant believe I found you here.

Anyway, Strudels it is.

Originally posted by Scatophobe
Wow James, repeating threads from other forums eh? I cant believe I found you here.

Anyway, Strudels it is.
I can't belive YOU found it here. Anyway, I started this on various forums to see which was more popular.

Originally posted by James
I can't belive YOU found it here. Anyway, I started this on various forums to see which was more popular.

I don't want to go off on a tangent, but..

I first went looking at the vBulletin board to see about new features in vb3. Then I told Kurt that none of the boards I saw were half as good as your designs, and he told me that *blank* made really good designs. So I looked up *blank* and this forum happened to be on a list with *blanks* for the best design of the month.

And then I joined... quite simple really. This board needs that lite version though, the images take a little too long to load..

Anyway, Strudels it is.

thats pretty funny i remember doing the same at one time or another.

o ya pop tarts for me :)

Anyway, Strudels it is.
i was just thinking the same thing. About both those thoughts actually

:p

lite version is gonna be boring! vb3 sux!

(sharing that with all you people)

Back