What's new

post a picture of you.

Monkeys just flew outta my butt!!!

that sir is NOT a very nice reaction to kenny's pictures!
shiftytx3.gif

my beard has that effect on people. :huh:

It's not your beard. It's just the simple fact that Newk flunked vertebrate biology and has never been able to tell the difference between a monkey and a gerbil............:unsure:

:eek:

i'm pretty sure this photo sums up the difference btwn americans and australians. :lol:

I was thinking something along the same lines...although probably not as tame :lol:

Pretty recent:

Mark18small.jpg

Me in action earlier this season:

Markinnetcropped.jpg

I was thinking something along the same lines...although probably not as tame :lol:

I've got to train my children from an early age to be able to fend off an invasion from you sneaky hockey playing Canucks. :D

That's why I'm training a six year old with a .22.........I'll let her handle the light work........:lol:

Your guns are no match for our cow patty slingshots.

:shifty:

At least they aren't using the whole cow....like some other people would.

taunters.jpg

I think you're very cute.
Hah, you know who she reminds me of in that picture? (I think you do.)

Kenny, I don't think it's so much the beard as the... I like to kill kittens look. :p

I didn't know Wayne Gretzky posted here. How's retirement? =)

:lol: yeah, this was the most polite response i could come up with. :p

ahhh...ya want HOCKEY pics???

Barry Scores!!! (i'm on my belly in the crease, as #17 - skating away - had just crossed checked the **** outta me!)

barry_scores.jpg

"Gimme the puck, ****er! Or, I'll knock your brains out!"

barry_highstick.jpg

Yeah, he got the puck away...but he also got to spend 2 minutes in the sin bin thinking about what a bad boy he was!

barry_fall.jpg

The girl who goes by the name... Ashlee around.. places.

Hmmmm....

I think it's mostly the teeth, if I don't sound strange saying that. :p

Back