Premier League who will be the winner

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Whom do you think will win in this Premier League. I will go for Manchester United. It is a great team and i think they will win it for sure.!

My vote goes for Manchester United too. I love the reds so much.

No one else interested in this League? :(

I think Its going to be Manchester United that will take it this season. They still win even when they play bad. I think the only team that can challenge them is Man City, maybe but unlikely Chelsea too.

Well because i support Everton Football Club i would like to see us win we always get so close hopefully this year it will be our turn to win

robertson123 said:
Well because i support Everton Football Club i would like to see us win we always get so close hopefully this year it will be our turn to win

Since when have Everton been in a title race?, in all the years ive been watching football, i cant say ive ever seen Everton in a title race matey. You're however having a good season, will be good to see you finish over Liverpool once again.

As for the thread question, a 12 point lead you cany see United throwing away, but they threw away an 8 point lead last season, so you never know.

Back