What's new

Prepare yourself

Yuck!

Have you ever seen the show "Infested?" It is so disturbing -- some stupid girl stayed in her appartment that had oppossums in it! She went on to get sick (not rabies), but eventually recovered. Seriously, the show is disgusting but it's hard to look away at the same time :lol:

Eewww, sounds kinda like Hoarders. :giggles:

But we know that if it were Joan's backyard it'd be Fabrezed. :lol:

Or Lysoled or Fantastik'd - whatever spray bottle is nearby that looks deadliest. :giggles:

I thought the video was cool (and I hate spiders). Checking out the other links now.

Ewwww! spiders are the most sneaky little creepy crawlies...yuck!

Hey, Debate, could ya pm me your address. I'd like to mail ya all my spiders to help ya with your mosquitos. :lol:

:faint: Possibly my least favorite thread EVER! We get terrible wolf spiders from being on the river, everyone is saying because we've had such a mild winter they are going to be terrible this year. Now I have a visual to accompany my fear :surrender:

Eewww, sounds kinda like Hoarders. :giggles:

Swear to God my Aunt in Florida lived with opossums living in her walls. They would fight with each other all night long. Had to go there to get my Mom back after she ruptured her intestines. It was the longest week of my life. O My God, the smell....we tried to cover the smell with candles...the candles were melon sented....can't stand melon candles anymore....We had to sleep on the floor because that is where the smell was the least.

Back