What's new

Pretty Impressive Video

Next time someone asks if they can do open mic at karaoke, I'm gonna say only if you can do this...

Awesome!!!

P.S. I'm ganking this a posting this is Facebook!

Much better than the Today shows version. LOL.

All things considered it's not bad, for trying really hard

:biggrinpill:No thanks. Not an MJ fan. Can't sing his songs, and I sure as hell can't dance like that:biggrinpill:

Plus, I can only imagine one of my drunken singers trying to imitate that or even worse, more than one.

Does dancing make you a professional? No one has ever suggested that before.

:biggrinpill:No thanks. Not an MJ fan. Can't sing his songs, and I sure as hell can't dance like that:biggrinpill:

Plus, I can only imagine one of my drunken singers trying to imitate that or even worse, more than one.

You're so predictable, Sandman. You probably would have had good things to say about it if anyone else except Chip had posted it. Yeesh!

You're so predictable, Sandman. You probably would have had good things to say about it if anyone else except Chip had posted it. Yeesh!

YEEESH back at you Birdofsong.

I posted the smiley grins because I was JOKING!

I certainly did not have BAD things to say in any case.

Could you imagine doing acrobatic dance moves and then having a karaoke singer attempt them? Have you ever seen the commercial for Snickers where the guy starts dancing to impress the lady and he's really good until he kicks over the DJ's entire table and mixers? It is funny.

I liked the video. If it isn't clear, I thought it was funny and I liked the idea that karaoke should be hosted by professionals.

I really was trying to be humorous. Kidding around. No slight or offense intended.

Chip, since you didn't reply one way or the other, I'll say here that I hope you understood that my response intended to be in the same tone that the video presents. Humor. I've thanked the post.

E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T

It's a long word I know, but it sure beats the snot out of watching some singer statically standing behind a TV monitor for 5 full minutes wailing out happy song like "Live Like You Were Dying"....

Not only can the host sing, but dance as well.

Maybe you'll like this one better:

http://dkusa.com/video/jose.wmv

:laughpill:I like the first one better, but I like them both.

I think I'd show the second one and warn the audience that it could happen at any time if they start slacking on the applause. Then I'd pull out the "applause-o-meter" Iphone app and tell them they're safe as long as the applause-o-meter says so.:laughpill:

Back