What's new

Products you hate!

Cleaning products........pffft. :lol:

Crest Pro-Health. It tastes terrible, leaves a disgusting aftertaste and those crystals give it an awful texture. Absolutely hate it.

Crest Pro-Health. It tastes terrible, leaves a disgusting aftertaste and those crystals give it an awful texture. Absolutely hate it.

:hesaid:

I think everyone universally hated those Ronzoni pasta pouches. They were pretty horrible.

Orville Redinbacher Nacho Cheese popcorn - it was awful!

I agree...i gave mine away

and the BC suddenly salad we don't like it....ii rather make the time a make a huge batch from scratch that this short cut....

My DH prefers this one.....yuck. We generally have three different toothpastes going at once.

Knorr pasta + veggies sides. Ewwwww.

Seems to me they used to be good.....like when I was in highschool, but now they're just nasty.

Any of those steamers foods that you cook in the bag. I think they taste like the bag. I know many people like them, but not me or anyone in my house!

Any of those steamers foods that you cook in the bag. I think they taste like the bag. I know many people like them, but not me or anyone in my house!

I never cook those in the bag.....always pour in a skillet and put the lid on. ;)

I think my dh and ds like the OR spicey nacho. Is that the same one everyone thinks is yucky? I don't care for it because it is just too greasy. I used to think I liked the Crest Prohealth because it was Crest. I don't really care for it anymore. I sold a whole bunch at my last garage sale and just went with the Crest that was free after RRs at Wags a few weeks back. The worst product I can think of right now has to be the Bounce dryer bar. I don't know if they are even still selling those, but what a dud!

Bacon spam. DH loves the stuff...so gross (we need a puking smile)

The Romano Macaroni Grills were free last summer and so disgusting I practically gave them away at a garage sale. $5 for a couple ounces of limp noodles and dried sauce?

The worst product I can think of right now has to be the Bounce dryer bar. I don't know if they are even still selling those, but what a dud!

Would also have to agree with this, how awful, I was wondering where in the world was these stains coming from on my clothes, looks like oil spots and realized it was the bar. Tried to remove it and the bottom part would not come out of the dryer. Maybe they should market that adhesive, because that works well.

Tropicana O or Trop O...whatever it's called totally gross! Had to brush my toungue after that one. Wouldn't buy it if it was FREE!

Oh yeah! and Wheaties Fuel....too sweet!

Back