What's new

Products you hate!

Theraflu hot liquids. Grossest medicine ever!!!
indeed. they taste like flem. directions say to finish drinking within 10 minutes (or approx), but I could never drink half in that time. And the undissolved last gulp was a super nasty bonus.....not a bad money maker though...

The fullbar fit that was free after RR is probably the nastiest thing I've eaten. The chewy brownie tastes like puffed coffee beans covered in shellac and coated with an impostor chocolate. They don't make you feel full, they make you nauseous.

Any diet soda...but that's personal, not business...

Don't care much for any of the Kashi cereals I've tried...too twiggy...even the birds/squirrels wouldn't eat it...

Just recently tried the OEP Fiesta Rice....Yuck...I guess to each their own, I love the Wheaties Fuel, agree on the Crest Pro, but will use if all out.

I didn't think the Old El Paso Heat and Serve black beans were very good. Too bad I have a ton of them because they were a money maker deal.

I didn't think the Old El Paso Heat and Serve black beans were very good. Too bad I have a ton of them because they were a money maker deal.

I have a couple bags of those too, I think a trip to the food pantry is in order!

We really don't like anything Hamburger Helper. This last sale I tried the chicken one and those were bad too. Way too much salt!!!!

Not really sure if my gripe qualifies but I hate how all the water bottle companies (and some other drink companies) are getting on the 'green'/'use less stuff' bandwagon.

They blow their horns that they are using X% less plastic. Then why doesn't the product cost X% less?! You KNOW it's saving them money. :ranting:

Glade plug ins. I had one and even in a closed closet wrapped in a plastic bag, I could still smell that strong smell. Ugh I threw it out shortly after buying it. It gave me an instant headache.

Any diet soda...but that's personal, not business...

Don't care much for any of the Kashi cereals I've tried...too twiggy...even the birds/squirrels wouldn't eat it...

Agreed! Nasty ****. Let the tree huggers have all they want. :koolaid2:

Glade plug ins. I had one and even in a closed closet wrapped in a plastic bag, I could still smell that strong smell. Ugh I threw it out shortly after buying it. It gave me an instant headache.

UGH! I used to do HR for a temp agency that staffed employees to J.Wax....my office was in the building that makes the products. I used to go around the plant to make schedules, deliver checks, etc. I HATED having to go into the Plug-Ins room....OMG it was horrible....INSTANT headache every time. :surrender:

DiGiorno cookie pizza. Nasty.

sbniaq.jpg

Steamfresh green beans - DH says they taste like plastic to him.

Walgreens brand raisins. I bought them once and never again. I just opened them up and they came out all shriveled, dried up, and nasty like they had been sitting there for years.

Country crock margarine. thank you brand cherry pie filling, no thank you,garnier ash blond hair color...turned my hair rat gray,

Scotts pt & tp!!

I have to agree with you here ... the Scott's TP is pretty bad. It's about as bad as the Marcal.

The PT isn't too bad though if you are just wiping up a quick spill. Or you have little kids that think it's no big deal to just grab like 10 at once in order to clean up 4 drops of water on the floor ... in that case, the cheaper, the better.

I grew up on Scott TP and love it!!! :hides:

Purex Laundry Detergent. Does not work at all!

Pepsi products......LOVE my Diet Coke

Tide Stain Release Spray......garbage

Glad storage bags.....makes everything taste like plastic

Breakstone Sour Cream- Non Fat.......tastes grainy

Back