What's new

PS3 or Xbox?

Xbox for online play and PS3 for graphics and controller :D.

Yea I like XBL, just cant pay all the time :p

Im crappy on it to be honest :D. The only reason a person would get xbox is halo XD

I guess it depends how you hold it :D.

Yeah I suppose. I'm not saying I don't like the PS3 controller I just found it uncomfortable. I think it may also depend on the size of your hands.

Yeah I suppose. I'm not saying I don't like the PS3 controller I just found it uncomfortable. I think it may also depend on the size of your hands.
Oh yea i forgot to mention that too, I find it real uncomfortable, I just love the 360 controller its real comfortable on the hands.

I like the Xbox 360 better. I've always been an Xbox user and I think that has had an impact on me.

I prefer the Xbox 360. It's a fun system, with great customization, and great games like Halo.

I think XBox has a better game selection but I don't like paying for online multiplayer, so i go with PS3.

Personally I love both controllers. But if I had to pick one I would go with PS3's because of the familiarity.
Yea it all depends on personal preference at the end.

Yeah that's true. But one controller I never liked was Gamecube's. I could never get the buttons right.
Dude your not the only one, the buttons were in all sort of places and the controller was just weird to use.

Dude your not the only one, the buttons were in all sort of places and the controller was just weird to use.

Yeah I never had the console myself. I would play it at a friends house. I would lose almost all the games I played with others. There are other things I didn't like about the gamecube but that was the one thing that made me not want to get it.

PS3, Xbox is crap

give ratings for kinect though...

Until recently everyone had to use a disk, a friend of mine has a Wii and they had to use one, but not true any longer. About a month ago, Netflix integrated it into the systems. We have a PS3 and haven't used our disk in a month/6 weeks.
And now with this new xbox update they messed up the netflix menu which I thought was good to begin with. I had to switch TV's to a bigger screen I had in another room to get the descriptions to come out. Well it looks a little better with a bigger screen but that shouldn't be necessary.:confused:

Back