What's new

PS3 or Xbox?

Kaiser

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
I would go with the PS3 because of bluray, and that its free to play online. What about you?

I own the PS3. I play games, watch movies, and have been online gaming on it! :)

Cool, im getting one soon! :)

PS3 all the way, many reasons why I would prefer a PS3 over a Xbox any day.

Same here, I just made the mistake of buying a 360 first :(

I got both the 360 and PS3. Reason why is because neither of them are better than the other they both have there flaws. PS3 for blueray and 360 for games I enjoy racing games for some reason on the 360. lol

Yes agree too, its just more fun on the 360

xbox deffo, theres no competition

Nah PS3 is just as good.

I own and play both but recently I have been playing with friends on the 360. I got back into the 360 mostly because of Halo: Reach coming out.

Yes xbox live is more fun, but you got to pay which is a blow off.

I would go with the PS3 because of bluray, and that its free to play online. What about you?
I hate that I have to pay a subscription to play online for 360 but that is probably why the competition is a bit easier. Though for the ps3 my friend has to use a cd for netflix. That would annoy me. Also I like some games specific for xbox like Fable.

Here is a graphics comparison. Xbox looks a bit better I think.

Yea xbox is a little better in graphics, but you really cant tell.

Well it depends on which game your playing with. Besides there's not that big of a difference really. See what games on the PS3 that interested you. That would be a better reason then to compare graphics which are nearly Identical.

Well it depends on which game your playing with. Besides there's not that big of a difference really. See what games on the PS3 that interested you. That would be a better reason then to compare graphics which are nearly Identical.
Yea true, just really need to hurry up and get one..

I recently sold my 360 to get some accessories for my ps3. I liked PS3 better than my 360. Although on 360, i tihnk you have alot more friends to play with as 360 came out before ps3? If im mistaken, then 360 was more popular than ps3 in the beginning.

I recently sold my 360 to get some accessories for my ps3. I liked PS3 better than my 360. Although on 360, i tihnk you have alot more friends to play with as 360 came out before ps3? If im mistaken, then 360 was more popular than ps3 in the beginning.
Just alot of people had xbox live, now they are all moving to PS3 like what im going to do.

Though for the ps3 my friend has to use a cd for netflix. That would me.
Until recently everyone had to use a disk, a friend of mine has a Wii and they had to use one, but not true any longer. About a month ago, Netflix integrated it into the systems. We have a PS3 and haven't used our disk in a month/6 weeks.

Back