What's new

Question on Menard Rebate

Abroton

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I just discovered that Menards didn't receive a 50.00 mail in rebate. Of course I did not keep copies and I lost the receipt. Is there a way Menards can get me the receipt? I know the machines you can print the receipt for returns only and will not be valid for rebates. Or am I out of luck?

Thanks

Alice

I would just return the items and re-buy them when they go on rebate again.

Just a heads up - With or without a regular receipt, they won't give you the full price back on a rebate item unless you have the rebate receipt when you make the return.

I emailed Menards and explained the situation and they replied that they will send me a check for 50.00. I am very happy:cartwheel:

Did you email Menards or the rebateinternational.com company? I have a similar problem now...

I emailed Menards and explained the situation and they replied that they will send me a check for 50.00. I am very happy:cartwheel:

Wow, I'm impressed by their response! I'll have to remember this if it every happens to me. Thanks for the heads-up!

Did you email Menards or the rebateinternational.com company? I have a similar problem now...

I emailed Menards directly and explained the situation. True to their word I received my 50.00 Merchandise certificate today in the mail along with a letter that they value my business.

Back