What's new

quiet

Eison

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
As in you ****es sure are quiet this week.

Picture%203-750951.jpg

Eison said:
As in you ****es sure are quite this week.

that's better than being quite last week, no? ^_^

It was a pre-emptive protest against being called a ****.

I still have nothing to say

Samiam said:
It was a pre-emptive protest against being called a ****.

Well as you can see that plan never works!

Eison said:
As in you ****es sure are quiet this week.

i've been busy. get used to it, i go back to school monday.

i *tried* to post yesterday, but it seemed that noone was interested in talking about beer, vibrators and pretzels.
the conversation seems to flow freely in here about 14 hrs from now, but that is my sleep time.

kelkel said:
i've been busy. get used to it, i go back to school monday.

i *tried* to post yesterday, but it seemed that noone was interested in talking about beer, vibrators and pretzels.
the conversation seems to flow freely in here about 14 hrs from now, but that is my sleep time.

back to school huh?

good for you. :)

studying something in particular?

Eison said:
back to school huh?
good for you. :)
studying something in particular?

yeah, just about to start second semester of art. the art itself is ok, the school and the social aspect is pretty depressing though. a large part of me doesn't want to go back, but i'm not sure that i'm up to doing anything more brain intensive yet.

water make for less headache making.

caffene makes for MORE headache making.

unless in the case of being addicted to caffene, then withdrawals make headache. which is probably actually the correct scenario given interweb people.

kelkel said:
yeah, just about to start second semester of art. the art itself is ok, the school and the social aspect is pretty depressing though. a large part of me doesn't want to go back, but i'm not sure that i'm up to doing anything more brain intensive yet.

well hopefully it won't be as bad as you think it will, or maybe you shouldn't assume it'll be so bad and it won't be, or something. :shifty:

Back