What's new

quiet

Eison said:
go rub one out :shifty:

Hi. I am Jana. I am a girl. I can't "rub one out", but I will go flick my bean... I have been wanting to do that all night anyway.

BitterPen said:
Hi. I am Jana. I am a girl. I can't "rub one out", but I will go flick my bean... I have been wanting to do that all night anyway.

i still call it "rub one out". as to rub out one's orgasm.

BitterPen said:

I knew you was a girlie, kind of meant as a universal term really, but isn't there some rubbing like motions involved in the flicking and what not? :shifty:

Eison said:
well hopefully it won't be as bad as you think it will, or maybe you shouldn't assume it'll be so bad and it won't be, or something. :shifty:

*squints*
you've been talking to my therapist.

kelkel said:
*squints*
you've been talking to my therapist.

only a few times, just for some background information. :shifty:

Eison said:
only a few times, just for some background information. :shifty:

i've only seen this therapist twice.
we still haven't made it through all the background information. *L* apparently 2 hrs isn't long enough to cover my *interesting* history. :rolleyes:

kelkel said:
i've only seen this therapist twice.
we still haven't made it through all the background information. *L* apparently 2 hrs isn't long enough to cover my *interesting* history. :rolleyes:

so you are still just in the "story of my life and problems" mode with them?

i would always think about them wanting more sessions than i did to try to rip me off. are the sessions expensive?

well, i've been in therapy for 6 years so there's a lot of information to cover what progress i've made as well as all the initial history, which takes a long time itself.
you would think i was 80 or something.
they don't need to stretch out for more sessions, they already have more bussiness than they can handle.
for the next 10 sessions for me it's free due to a public healthcare thingy, then 6 sessions after that from my private health insurance, then i have to pay, i think it's like $70 an hour. which is going to suck.

i used to get 6 hrs paid for a week from my private health insurance, but that was considered an "out-patient" program, which goes under different rules or something.

****... If I wanted to go see a therapist, it would be $35 a week, and that's using my insurance. It's outrageous.

hey at least you feel as though there is progress worth going thru then.

$70 an hour will suck but at least you have some help before it gets to that point, and at least you'll be sure by then that you like and trust that person enough to keep going for their help.

*shrug*
if i were a diabetic, i would still pay for the insulin. it's kinda a necessity for my circumstance i guess.

this thread makes me wanna post my poll from another board on this board... hmmm

Eison said:
hey at least you feel as though there is progress worth going thru then.
$70 an hour will suck but at least you have some help before it gets to that point, and at least you'll be sure by then that you like and trust that person enough to keep going for their help.
*shrug* trust isn't an issue for me with therapists anymore, it's what i'm paying them for.
if there hadn't been progress i probably wouldn't be talking to you now.
i would deffinately reccomend therapy to EVERYONE. the trick about it is, that you have to be commited to it. plenty of people go in assuming that it can't help them, and guess what? they get nothing out of it.
but, i go pretty hard at it. my therapist tells me too hard. *L*. i tend to expect a lot from people, figuring if i can do it, anyone can do it, and if they're not trying hard then they're being a wuss. *L*

I ****ing hate therapists that take everything you say for granted. If you say "I'm fine" they don't nudge you closer to telling the truth. I know they're not mind readers, but they're paid to pull the truth out... right?

i have never met a therapist i could trust or respect enough to actually tell them things that would help me. and don't really think i ever will.

BitterPen said:
I ****ing hate therapists that take everything you say for granted. If you say "I'm fine" they don't nudge you closer to telling the truth. I know they're not mind readers, but they're paid to pull the truth out... right?

roflcopter

the work you do is up to you. they're not going to be a parent and they're not going to push you to talk about things when you put up a wall. to do so would be exaughsting for them and for the majority pretty piss-poor for effectiveness.

I don't want to tell them the truth. I feel like if I tell them the truth, they'll lock me up... or something.

Back