What's new

Random Thoughts

Right now, I am eating the best **** chocolate brownie!!!! :D

I made make-shift fried calamari for dinner in my George Foreman mini grill, using no oil.

I have a job interview at Wal Mart in about 8 and a half hours. My first job interview ever. My other job I was just let in, since a family member already worked there. Wish me luck.

Goddammit!! I HATE THIS STOOL!!!!!!!!!! :madder: It all of the sudden started getting tippy, and being as clumsy as I am, I know I'm gonna fall eventually.

The "interview" was just filling out paper work for the supervisor to hand off to the managers. What a waste of time...

When I was small ... I hated a milk man ... he comes to our neighborhood at 5:30 am started screaming : "Fresh milk". What is annoying voice.
Now ... I should to wake up himself ... no milkman to wake up me :(

****, I'm tired! It's almost 1:00 in the morning anyways, so I think I'll hit the sack. :zzz:

AHHHHHHHH! what a good sleep I had to make up for last night's tiredness! :cloud9:

What in the hell are forum trolls?? :confused:

How come, when retarded kids mature into adulthood, they graduate from the short bus to the long van?

I agree. I wish more people were not afraid to use the word no. And when they said yes...they mean it.

I've been chewing this piece of gum for such a long time that my jaw is starting to get sore

stupid people.. too many stupid people.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(my office, not here :) )

Back