What's new

Rap

Night

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Any other people who really like rap here?

I love it, if the artist is good; there's obviously good and bad in every genre. I refuse to subject myself to Little Wayne. xP

I really like Eminem, Mac Lethal, Aesop Rock, JayZ, Cage... I'm starting to listen to Tyler the Creator too. :eek:

Share favorite artists, recommendations, whatever you guys want!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Eminem and some others songs I've heard which I don't know names of. :D

i've always really loved eminem, and then tyler, the creator really got me back into rap as a whole
generally i'm pretty stuck in the 80s and 90s as far as rap goes lmao
i listen to a lot of tupac and wutang, then theres del the funkee homosapien, geto boys, run DMC, public enemy, arrested development, the d.o.c, etc. p much if you google 'top 80s and 90s rap artists' that's what i listen to haha

The one time I was seriously into French rapping. Like I had a million french rappers on my iPod and then suddenly my attention was drawn to how silly it sounds to hear rapping in French. Weird music phase for you there :p

The one time I was seriously into French rapping. Like I had a million french rappers on my iPod and then suddenly my attention was drawn to how silly it sounds to hear rapping in French. Weird music phase for you there :p

omg me too!! i was BIG into stromae for a really long time after i first heard alors on danse
i dont remember if i listened to any other french anythings but i just remember stromae. which wasn't even that rap-y
but it was enough

Oh my lord I thought I was the only one lmfao

krs one, a tribe call quest, del la soul, eric b and rakim, ultramagnetic mcs, gangstarr, public enemy and anything chuck d does really, big daddy kane, cypress hill and del tha funkee homosapien

Nah, I'm not too fond of rap. Macklemore is quite good, though. I like "Can't Hold Us" but it's not something I would choose to listen to. I mean, if it's on the radio, I won't change the station. Any other rap, I'm outta there. :p

I used to really love Wu-Tang Clan, not so much nowadays though. I do still listen to artists like Jurassic 5 now and again. About a week ago I went on a big "old rap" binge. Will Smith, Biz Markie, M.O.P, etc.

And I really love grime M.Cs like Lowkey, Akala, Mic Righteous, English Frank, etc.

I personally don't care for rap that much, but there are a few songs that I like. I know someone who writes a lot of good stuff as well, and I listen to some of his stuff.

I love the USG crew :D Search them on youtube
I saw a bunch of them in london because i went to one of their gig's and it was awesome, I met my fave (Geko) after and he thanked me for my support and gave me a hug :rolleyes:

Some of the names they've given themselves are a bit cringey though ngl

Back