What's new

Real Housewives of Atlanta

icoupon2

Hooker boots for the mistah not the mustard.
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch? I don't watch this one all the time, but Kim is pregnant again...

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2012...-atlanta-star-kim-zolciak-pregnant-again.html

Kim-Z-baby-announcementAA.jpg

Life & Style
can exclusively reveal that The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is expecting her second child with husband Kroy Biermann!

"Kroy and I are so excited," Kim, 33, exclusively confirms the news to Life & Style. "To decide we wanted to get pregnant again and have it happen so quickly was such a blessing."

Now four months pregnant, Kim is ready to share her happy news with the world, showing off her baby bump during an exclusive photo shoot only in this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands tomorrow.

"People are going to be shocked, because nobody knows," says Kim, who has yet to find out the sex of the baby. But boy or girl, "I'm so excited that KJ will have a little buddy."

After welcoming their first child, son Kroy Jagger (KJ) Jr., last May, Kim and the 26-year-old Atlanta Falcons defensive end wed in a lavish ceremony on Nov. 11, 2011. The pair wasted no time before expanding their family, which also includes Kim's daughters, Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9, from a previous marriage.

Kim and Kroy began dating in May 2010 and their fairy-tale wedding was filmed for their Bravo show, Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding, which premieres April 26 at 9 p.m.

I do from time to time. Well that psychic/palm reader she went to said she was going to have another kid. Guess she was right.

Are these people like the Kardashians? Everyone has to have a name with K? wth kind of name is Kroy?

I love this show... totally mindless entertainment
My favorite is Phaedra... she is funny and least favorite is Sherri.

I love this show... totally mindless entertainment
My favorite is Phaedra... she is funny and least favorite is Sherri.

There are times I watch then there ar times I forget about it but last night was hilarious!!

I love me some Phaedra!!!! OMG she is the bomb and leaves everyone else in her dust.

I go back and forth on NeNe and now that they added Kenya, well she is just plain NUTS--gotta start watching it again.

Anyone else?

Fuzzy

I have it programmed on my DVR and watched it last night. It was hilarious.

Kenya-- really is a nut case. I was told(not sure the source) that her boyfriend is gay and she asked him to pretend to be her BF so she could get on the show.
Did you see the episode.... where she claimed to be "Gone with the wind fabulous"

I thought she already had her second child and named him Kash

I forgot to watch last week when Kenya was singing but they showed some of it on Watch what happens live and everyone was not saying much which means, if you can't say some thing nice then don't say anything at all.

Who else thinks the gay guys on this show need there own show. That I would watch they are too funny and fabulous.

I'm missing Kim this season but I guess her "crazy" isn't as good as Kenya's. Twirl, twirl, twirl---do it with me Steve.

I miss Kim...can't stand Kendra...Kandi is growing on me...

I forgot to watch last week when Kenya was singing but they showed some of it on Watch what happens live and everyone was not saying much which means, if you can't say some thing nice then don't say anything at all.

Who else thinks the gay guys on this show need there own show. That I would watch they are too funny and fabulous.
last week's episode is on bravoto.com along with a clip of Kenya "singing gone with the wind fabulous"

Back