What's new

Real or Artificial Christmas Tree?

Do you prefer real or artificial Christmas trees?

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Artificial

• No Preference

• Don't Put Up Christmas Trees

• Total voters
Then you wouldn't miss it. I usually burn candles that have a Christmas tree smell so it can fool my mind into believing that I have the real thing. In addition to the pine, I like burning vanilla or cinnamon flavored wafers.

Try it! It will bring back memories of Christmas when you smell it the next time. I love smelly things like that. I burn incense, scented candles and wax wafers all of the time.

Inviting if nothing else. I have always loved "cozy" smells in the home. Smells are triggers of memory for me.

I agree yet again with Irish on the cats and the tree comment. We always had an artificial one, my gram always had a real one. I'm married now and my hubby LOVES real trees but I would vote for a fake one. Three cats and one real tree wouldn't make a great mix I would have to say. It would be funny but if I already had it decorated and pretty I would get pretty ticked off about cleaning up the mess from them!!

Yea we have to put our tree in the parents bedroom. It nice to have it their because they got this little thing sticking out that is like the shape of half a circle with 3 windows and everyone can see the tree. But we had to do that since the our cat tends to climb out through the center of the tree. Now with her additional weight she might tip it over.

I believe what you are referring to Chris is a bay window. It would be pretty with a Christmas tree in the window. We had our Christmas tree in the bay window in our living room. I love seeing all the trees and lights in the windows around the neighborhood. We always make it a Christmas tradition to drive around at night enjoying all the lights and decorated houses. There is something magical about this time of year. I love it! I especially love snow falling Christmas Eve. It is like living in a Norman Rockwell painting. Too bad that feeling doesn't last year round!

Oh thats what it's called. But I heard that since we are moving soon the parents are going to dump our old re-usable tree and put a much smaller re-usable tree on a table in those windows. Won't be as nice but still will look good.

Back