What's new

Real Time Strategy

borderline

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone else here a big fan of RTS games? I have been ever since I had my first PC and a copy of Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. I remember spending hours creating a huge base, a perimeter that was impenetrable, and then carpet bombing the enemy base from behind the safety of my gigantic concrete walls >:D

droppods.png

Also I used to play a lot of Age of Empires II. Because sheep make great scouts.

I've played loads of RTS games. Command and Conquer, Starcraft 2, Age of Empires III, a lot of the popular ones really. I loved the old Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds game that was built on whatever engine Age of Empires was one; such good memories. :D

Never got round to playing Age of Empires 2 :p
Ive played my share of RTS, Sunk hours into Command & Conquer: Generals and Warcraft 3 when I was younger. Just loved the base building haha. Recently ive been playing Company of heroes 2 (beta) with some Starcraft 2 on the side :D

played loads of rts games just like kirk :p. got every command and conquer game, only starcraft i havent played is heart of the swarm. supreme commander, got every age of empires, played dawn of war + epansions got dawn of war 2 + expansions, played most of the empire earth series still got #2 on disc, original company of heroes + 1 of the expansions, commandoes 1, 2 and 3 + expansions for each

Ah man, Dawn of War was so cool! I remember playing a match against my mate and managing to overpower his Space Marine army with Imperial Guard artillery :p He was no match for the Leman Russ.

I don't actually think I've played one properly.
I may have tried one out, but got bored pretty quickly.

Back