What's new

Recipes that I can use Ritz with...lol???

kensbaby93

I'm a texter not a talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have ALOT of Ritz crackers. I am having my sons 1st birthday party on 12/5. 2 parties actually. 2nd party is going to be just an open house and I would like to just have appetizers out. Would like to figure out what to do with the Ritz besides cheese silces and crackers. Any ideas?

Mix Cream chesse with a bit of chive and put some ham on it... kinda like those little sandwiches... just with ritz!

Good luck!

DH likes to use just plain cream cheese on them. I have a ton of crackers too, I threw them all in the freezer to keep them fresh

For your reading pleasure:

Lots of different recipes here......

http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1-1,ritz_cracker,FF.html

Some cute ideas here.....

http://www.ehow.com/how_5281509_make-kids-using-ritz-crackers.html

Just cute!

turkeycloseup.jpg

Dip them in melted almond bark for a dessert type of snack. If you really want to get fancy, make Ritz/Peanut Butter crackerwiches and dip them in the chocolate or Ritz/Jelly crackerwiches and dip them in the vanilla.

there is a mock apple pie made with them--filling is crackers--it is suppose to taste great

This is SO good i first tasted it not knowing what it was--if i knew I know I would have never tried it..we served it with ham at easter--

PINEAPPLE AND CHEESE CASSEROLE

1 lg. can crushed pineapple
1/2 c. sugar
3 tbsp. flour
1 c. grated cheese
24 Ritz crackers, crushed
1 stick butter, melted

Put ingredients in casserole in order given. Layer and do not stir. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degre

This is SO good i first tasted it not knowing what it was--if i knew I know I would have never tried it..we served it with ham at easter--

PINEAPPLE AND CHEESE CASSEROLE

1 lg. can crushed pineapple
1/2 c. sugar
3 tbsp. flour
1 c. grated cheese
24 Ritz crackers, crushed
1 stick butter, melted

Put ingredients in casserole in order given. Layer and do not stir. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degre

I made something like this once (used cheddar cheese) and it was SO good! I'm gonna save this and think about making it for Christmas.

Back