What's new

Refrigerator: Where Can I get a Good Deal?

skyme7

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hi!

So we need a second refrigerator, and I was wondering if anyone knows of places that sell not so expensive refrigerators in the city, Chicago Area ? I google this place called Grants but no prices online so I might check that place out and see what they got.

Thanks in advance! :)

we always go to ABT in Glenview. You can talk them down on the prices , always.

craigslist

Just got a upright freezer last weekend. A Maytag 16 cubic feet with keys (to keep the teen out), looks brand new for $50.

We've gone to Grant's Appliance before. I usually look up the appliance I am interested in and then find it online for the cheapest possible price. They will usually match that price or go just below it and will deliver it to you too. I also have a friend who got this really awesome appliance from Sear's (she bought it in May) that can be either a WHOLE fridge or a WHOLE freezer by just flipping a switch. I would love one of those!

ABT is always a great place to get electronics & their warranties are the best!!!!!!!

Sears has an Outlet location in Elgin area with all their "dinged up" stuff.

Hey thanks everyone! Ya looks like craigslist is a good one for now since im looking to spend less than $200. But I'll check out all the stores everyone has suggested! :) But if anyone knows any others stores/places/online feel free to post it here.

Back