What's new

Regrets

ddoesmc

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Have you ever said something you regret saying?

Have you ever said something you regret saying? I have, I think I need to wait before I speak and think before I say something that might be borderline.

RE: Have you ever said something you regret saying?

Yes I definitely have said stuff that I regret saying. Especially to my parents when I was younger when the relationship wasn't that great. Now that were all older, I get along well with my parents and all is forgiven and forgotten.

Flash said:
Yes I definitely have said stuff that I regret saying. Especially to my parents when I was younger when the relationship wasn't that great. Now that were all older, I get along well with my parents and all is forgiven and forgotten.

Exactly. Makes it worse that it's really hard to say sorry at times. :( I wish I can get along with them better too soon.

I have said a lot of things I regretted saying, in the past, in my childhood.

Redcap said:
I have said a lot of things I regretted saying, in the past, in my childhood.

As a child you may not understand yet the impact of your words. People also tend to forgive kids easier, I guess. :p

More times than I care to admit. I used to have a problem of saying things before I thought about them, not so much anymore but man my teenage years were wild.

I dont regret anything. There were times where I had fights or made the other ones cry but we are humans and learn it by doing. Just accept what you regret.

Hugop said:
I dont regret anything. There were times where I had fights or made the other ones cry but we are humans and learn it by doing. Just accept what you regret.

I think it is important to have and remember our regrets. Reminds us to do better in the future. Too bad we often do the same mistakes and keep on repeating the regrets. :eat:

I dont usually regret anything.

Have you ever done anything that you have regretted? Maybe a certain action or words that you spoke against someone? Or maybe even a purchase that you regretted later  :camera:  :dance:?

Thread merged. Tagging @kingcool52 for notification. :)

I have no regrets in my life so nope.
You should always learn but regretting should be a no no :p
What you do, makes you, you!

Ganja said:
I have no regrets in my life so nope.
You should always learn but regretting should be a no no :p
What you do, makes you, you!

I do learn from regrets, though. Because I don't want to feel the pain of regrets, I think I can be more careful in the future. :)

It's really an uncomfortable feeling though. If we can avoid it, we sure should.

I suppose is a common thing. We care so we regret we didn't do things differently.
Funny enough, many of life's regrets are not what we say or do but what we withhold ourselves from doing.
Sure, learn from the things that caused you regret but don't dwell into the regret itself. Being miserable over the past doesn't help anyone.

Back